Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just a few days away. 5 to be exact till I leave. Got some new stuff to play with.

I think I am ready

·
12,110 Posts
Good ****in luck to you dude. Will you have internet acecss?

Everytime I see someone leave overseas it makes me even more anxious to get my ass out there and make a difference.

Good luck to you, and thanks, You're doing the ultimate service to your country, and I'm thankful for that.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Best of luck. And definately thank you. Just remember that we will be supporting you from home.

·
Registered
967 Posts
You will be in my prayers, we are thankfull to have people like you in this great country. Keep us posted dude.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
that reminds me. i need to go find my helmet (PASGT). i got an insaine deal on it. 20 bux at the flea market. oo yeah. killer deal.

god speed my friend. we hope we can hear of you pwn'n some ass out there. thumup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NYY said:
what will you be doing there?
I will be working on the C-130 Hercules. Keeping them flying operations over Iraq.

lbreevesii Air Force doesnt have quartermasters. we have supply.

thanks for the kind words. ill be sure to get some pictures from over there yall

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
i want your cool goggles.

and good job supporting the Military force :)

u need to rig up some complicated but ingenious invention on the bottom of the c-130 and like make it drop stuff on some rag heads, head and kill them.. before they blow **** up.

And Are you gonna be flying support or supply or what? and have u ever seen that c-130 gun ship? that thing is PIMP i got a book on it but too lazy to go find it

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bunkertime said:
i want your cool goggles.

and good job supporting the Military force :)

u need to rig up some complicated but ingenious invention on the bottom of the c-130 and like make it drop stuff on some rag heads, head and kill them.. before they blow **** up.

And Are you gonna be flying support or supply or what? and have u ever seen that c-130 gun ship? that thing is PIMP i got a book on it but too lazy to go find it

Yes I have seen the AC-130H and U model gunships H model is the Spectre and the U is Spooky II. I have several friends that are stationed at Hurlburt Field, FL that work on them. In fact I have a buddy that gave me a shell that was fired from the 105 mm howitzer at some poor bastard in Afghanistan.

Dont need to rig up bomb racks, The C-130 is what is used to drop the MOAB and the Daisy Cutter bombs. Some cool chit there.

I am maintenance so I guess you would call it support. Gotta have a mechanic on board the plane ya know.

oh and you can get the goggles for 15 bucks plus shipping at www.uscav.com.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts