Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was brushing my teeth today and i looked in the mirror and without really relizing it i started to make faces in the mirror. well 30 min passed and my mom comes in and goes "what are you doing you missed your bus". is this a sign of A.D.D?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
real add is when someone is talking to you face to face and you start wondering what you're gonna eat when you get home or something. thats me pretty much, i my add trips are pretty bad sometimes, to the point where when im reading a book, i can go a whole chapter reading but not actually taking anything in, and just wondering about naked chicks or something.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
everybody and their mom wants to blame their kids' retardedness on ADD nowadays. they just can't accept the fact that they gave birth to a moron.
thos who actually have ADD are diff., don't get all butthurt

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i dont know

But sometimes i wonder about stuff when people are talking to me. This reminds of on Dumb and Dumberer when that blonde chick is talking to them and they are like "She has lots of hair. There must be millions of tiny holes in her head otherwise it would bunch up in her brain" haha funny movie

·
Registered
220 Posts
NYY said:
real add is when someone is talking to you face to face and you start wondering what you're gonna eat when you get home or something. thats me pretty much, i my add trips are pretty bad sometimes, to the point where when im reading a book, i can go a whole chapter reading but not actually taking anything in, and just wondering about naked chicks or something.
lol that happens to me alot

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
imo everyone has add, just some people are worse than others
but using it as an excuse for bad grades is pathetic because i know people that are on heavy meds for add and still work their asses off to get straight a's

·
i am fattie
505 Posts
i have add and adhd , im messed up , i do that stuff all the time without even knowing i do it :cool:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
NYY said:
i can go a whole chapter reading but not actually taking anything in, and just wondering about naked chicks or something.
Does that mean i have ADD too? IMO im a little skeptical on how the diagnose ADD. Its just that some teachers scream add at you as soon as you get bored with what they are teaching, even if it really is boring. On of my freinds teachers recommended retalin for the whole class when he was in elementry.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Go see a pshycatrist (sp) like I did so he can give you adiral, concerta, riddilin, among other things. I gots ADHD Same thing but a hyper version. Its so bad that I cant listen to the same song for 25 sconds without changing it. In class I make elabrote things out of toothpiks.

Really weird stuff like that. But the plus side is if I like something (ie girls, paintball, work) Im hyper focused so I can concentrate on it for like 15 hours and still be fine.

And I just realised this is the worst typing I have ever posted on pbf.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
its not add if it was u wouldnt be able to concentrate on making faces that long........... i have add and i have to take straterra yea that stuff u see on tv . whe i took 2 40 mg because i ran out of 60's and i hadnt taken it in like 2 weeks i was all dizzy and tired and stuff

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Go see a pshycatrist (sp) like I did so he can give you adiral, concerta, riddilin, among other things. I gots ADHD Same thing but a hyper version. Its so bad that I cant listen to the same song for 25 sconds without changing it. In class I make elabrote things out of toothpiks.

Really weird stuff like that. But the plus side is if I like something (ie girls, paintball, work) Im hyper focused so I can concentrate on it for like 15 hours and still be fine.

And I just realised this is the worst typing I have ever posted on pbf.
i make some awsome stuff out of paper clips try it sometime its fun and they bend

1 - 20 of 32 Posts