Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wason my way to my uncles house to help him move **** when i got a sudden craving. since i didnt wanna smoke in my moms car and i was in the middle of no where, i pulled over and lit one up. i was about half way through it. and its pitch black i cant see a thing. and all of a sudden.. BOOOOOM!!!. by reaction i duck and cover my head cover my head. probably one of the loudest explosions ive ever heard. i get up and look around and see this dear just hobbling across the road about 10 feet infront of me. bleeding all over the place. im like wtf?? and then then i hear someone jump out of a tree about 20 feet to the right of me.. the guy passes me not even making eye contact and just starts beating the deer with his rifle.. i give a little :looking and hurry right back in my car and got the **** out of there

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
oh snap. shoulda called the tip line. poaching is bad and its easy to hurt someone when shooting at night like that. hearing gun shots up close when you aren't expecting them is a very very bad feeling.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Yeah, It's kinda illegal to shoot a deer after 30 minutes past sunset. You should have called who ever is in charge of hunting regulations in your area.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
shoulda held him in a full nelson and waited for the cops. i wouldnt normally do that for someone just hunting at night (we have too many deer here anyways..) but if they were 20 feet away from me, they would be putting me at risk and morons like that need to be set straight

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
CH4OS said:
by reaction i duck and cover my head cover my head.
possible mental damage suffered from the scare? eheh just playing.
i was for some reaso expecting the person that jumped out of the tree to be a dwarf in a hawaiin grass dress ...i have no idea whtythis was the first thing that came to me....is that weird? lmao.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts