Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo wut up evrybody i think im the first one to ever do this so here it is there is this old factory complex that just closed down next to my house and its got two or three 5 story buildings complete with a tower on 1 of them and lotsa rooms and thers a bunch of warehouses down around it.............its like 15 acres of proprerty and thers tons of indavidual buildings and they left a bunch of old cars and stuff in the streets so its like something outta swat thers tons of sniper positions to i mite charge for ppl to get in their

·
Registered
49 Posts
psshhhhhhh screw legality! but i dont think ppl would pay to play there. just get sum buddies and have at it

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
dumberkid06 said:
psshhhhhhh screw legality! but i dont think ppl would pay to play there. just get sum buddies and have at it
And now please refer yourself to your user name.

I admit it would be fun, but the consiquences are not worth it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea

nah i mean it looks like a sniper tower from a movie...................and no1s been there for a month i can see it no1s ever there............it would be mad fun do some ..............and the town will let me use it as long as i clean all the paint off which will be easy.......im gonna get some pics up thumup:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
98pro09 said:
.......and the town will let me use it as long as i clean all the paint off which will be easy...
Yea, cleaning all the paint will be easy. Just make sure you take a group of speed ballers with you. :)

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Some of my friends from school got caught playing on public land without permission. 4 Cops drove up on ATV's and went right through the line of fire. Two of the cops got hit, and the guys were charged with 2 counts of Assaulting a police officer, discharging airguns within city limits (Which resulted in a confiscation), trespassing, and destruction of public property. The assault charges got dropped, but all 6 of the people who were playing got arrested and each have about 30 hours of community service to do, as well as no longer having paintball guns.

So yeah, it isn't a good idea to play on property that you don't own, without written consent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts