Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have reason to believe that these 2 jerks are going to do something over here tonight. They have a record of tp-ing and i am almost positive theyre coiming. Me and my friend are waiting here by the door with our paintball guns loaded at the ready just in case. Our plan is to sneak outside while they start doing it and then sneak up and tackle the **** out of them. We dont plan on using our markers unless one of them does anything with one(i know he has an ion and will probly bring it). Hopefully we will get them good and they wont even know it. Anyone have any comments or ideas to do to them or their car?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha he just got off of aim and a few minutes later i get a cell phone text message saying "hope your awake" All of the lights in the house are off and were waiting in front watching

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no, we arent going to shoot unless they fire at us and have masks most likely they wil because they are pussies. Hopefully we can do a silent take out haha and sneak up on them and then tackle them

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
How are you waiting in front? Are you on a laptop?

Also TP is the worst kind of vandalism ever.. it's for pussies.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
One of my buddies asked me to come over with my gun and I said **** that... I went and bought some eggs instead. We waited in the ditch/woods and sure enough... They came. They parked down the road and we waited for them to start doing ****... We ran down to their car and egged the **** out of it... It was cool.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
big_balla89 said:
One of my buddies asked me to come over with my gun and I said **** that... I went and bought some eggs instead. We waited in the ditch/woods and sure enough... They came. They parked down the road and we waited for them to start doing ****... We ran down to their car and egged the **** out of it... It was cool.
:sly: no its not cool

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
flowbob said:
so what happened
he fell asleep, minutes later they showed up and owned his house with toilet paper.

toilet paper = childish
eggs = ****ed up

facing someone you have beef with like a man is the only way to do it.. if you are going to do stupid little **** to get even with someone that you really dont like thats retarted...sure weve all done it, but that doesnt make it cool.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
sounds pretty 12 to me. you wanna be the mature one? grab a video camera. set it up outside your house and record them doing it. make sure you get faces cars ect. Next morning. oh no my house just got a cheap tp job. Walk into the pd and show them the tape. Then say nicely that you don't want to press charges you just want them to clean up the mess that you have evidence they made. Then invite as many of your friends as humanly possible to come over while they are cleaning. Make sure to video tape that as well as you are laughing at them while they clean up the mess.

in the end you won't have any charges against you which is the most important one. Yelling hey get off my property doesn't cut it. neither does running out with a baseball bat. Although we do have laws securing our self defense you actually need to make an attempt to get away from the danger. So bum rushing a couple of idiots on your lawn then hurting one of them can result in you get in tons of trouble. same principle as someone falling on the side walk in front of your house. you can get into trouble for it. Think with your brain not your ego.

trust me it will hurt them alot more to clean up there own mess while you sit back sipping a nice drink then for you to run out and attempt to stop them.

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
one of my brothers ex friends tried to roll/egg/damage to our house. they didn't know about me, and my bad sleeping habits, so i was awake at 2am. the first thing they do is get off their 4 wheelers, and take a glass bottle and some eggs to my car, then get the tiolet paper. by then i had my clothes on, my 9in blade knife, nice lead pipe, and a chainesaw.

while they were tping i went around to their little hondas, slashed the front tires, and removed the battey on one of them. then i moved the other one to another part of the property and did the same thing. then used the lead pipe to smash the lights (remember, they screwed up my car). by this time there were egging the place, so i went to get the chainesaw and then cranked it up. they then noticed me and and tried to hide in the bushes. i told them to start cleaning up, and then call their parents... they just ran home. around noon that day they came back and cleaned it up (i think they came to take the hondas back, but i had chained them together).
after that they called their parents, and i unchained everything. their moms were mad and the kids, and one of the dads thought it was funny.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts