Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think we all owe avanters a little thankyou for getting our forums back and an apology by those wh harassed him:)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some virus- why do you say that i'm hardly on here cause i have to do it at school. comp at home was molested by spywhere:(

eforcecore101- why get rid of avanters he got back the forum you idiot. if it wasn't for his kindness we would only be talking in this part of the forum.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
2ffu said:
i think we all owe avanters a little thankyou for getting our forums back and an apology by those wh harassed him:)
Okay, so me, mr. paintball, optic, and a few others aren't the only one on avanters side. That's good to know.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
2ffu said:
eforcecore101- why get rid of avanters he got back the forum you idiot. if it wasn't for his kindness we would only be talking in this part of the forum.
If I had a couple more hours, I'd have it back up, with a person who isn't a hacker as admin (austin)

·
Registered
523 Posts
its cool that he got the forum back at all...but with all this speculation u really dont kno who did it.

also he is the TECHNICAL admin so he should stay as technical duties instead of being a warning and a ban whore-he is totally abusing his privelages.

furthermore, he makes a thread to ask how people think hes doing as an admin...how cocky and arrogant can u get? he needs that much attention to boost his huge ego? if no one likes him he should get that and just do his work and move on instead of starting flaming wars like the thread he posted about how he was doing.

just expressing my opinion...
anyone else feel the same way?

plus bubba and imhungry both dont like him and they are way cooler

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Shut it already.

Hes no longer an admin, ergo, why need to keep the fuking b!tching?

And who cares if i bypassed? I'm proving a goddam point here.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts