Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say it on a myspace bulliten. laughed

THIS LADY IS GIVING BIRTH IN THE HOSPITAL AND THE DOCTOR DELIVERING THE BABY DELIVERS IT, CUTS THE UMBILICAL CORD, AND THEN THROWS THE BABY REALLY HARD AGAINST THE WALL. THE MOTHER AND FATHER START FREEKING OUT WHEN THE DOCTOR PICKS UP THE BABY BY IT'S LEG AND SLAMS IT AGAINST THE WALL AGAIN. THEN HE PICKS UP WHAT'S LEFT OF THE BABY, SMILES AT THE DEVISTATED PARENTS AND SAYS "I'M JUST MESS'N WITH YOU, IT WAS ALREADY DEAD"

--Jared

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
I can't find it. It was about a teacher saying there was sugar in sperm, and a girl asked why it didn't taste sweet. Then the teacher was all like because it needs to touch your toung, not the back of your throte. Yeah, if you have it post it lol.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
KidPaintball said:
I can't find it. It was about a teacher saying there was sugar in sperm, and a girl asked why it didn't taste sweet. Then the teacher was all like because it needs to touch your toung, not the back of your throte. Yeah, if you have it post it lol.
that one is as old as the internet itself. i think it might even predate the chicken crossing the road

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
how do you get a baby in a tupperware dish?

a blender.

how do you get it out?

tostidos

1 - 16 of 16 Posts