Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
not really.. thats like saying the 80's verson of arnold schwartshalneqegger is the fastest man in the world (just because he's freakishly strong)

the only way to walk faster is to practice......walking :dodgy:

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
trilling on all instruments should speed up finger speed. especially trilling a saxophone from B to C or F to #F without using the alternate fingering. Also trilling any 2 notes on a piano is basically walking a long trigger.

·
Registered
172 Posts
imagineballa991 said:
oh no i wasant saying strong it practices my fingers cause they mover like that alot
I play trumpet, and I am left handed. My right handed fingers can walk faster and seem stronger than my left hand fingers. I am trying to strengthen up my left hand fingers.
BTW, what trumpet do you have? I have a Getzen 700 series thumup:
Getzen is built like a tank, yet it has really nice Quality to the sound....

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
trilling on all instruments should speed up finger speed. especially trilling a saxophone from B to C or F to #F without using the alternate fingering. Also trilling any 2 notes on a piano is basically walking a long trigger.
trilling is different because my sister played piano and can walk steadier and sometimes faster than me, he is talking about playing a song, and daniel get a life ur not even close to being sexy.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Bach Strad, w00t

playing the trumpet may not, by itself, help you, but you could use it to practice

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I used to play the french horn a while ago,I should'nt of quit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts