Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Chris Kringle said:
yeah, that was extremely gay, not only because it was pretty much 100% untrue, but it was annoying and not funny in the least

post all the bush bashing stuff ya want, just make sure its funny before you do
If you can't even post ONE link to disprove, your statement is worthless wave:

(im talking about the facts of course, like for example, the deficit...)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
i win all efights on pbf unless of course you are an admin. so I will continue to say that was really **** tacky and there will be no draft in the near future. this discredits all the good things the soldiers who have been overseas have done.

O

·
0 Posts
I thought George Bush doesn't like black people (Kanye West)

Damn I feel conflicted right now.

·
12,110 Posts
I find it humerous that we critique the life and job of someone, yet we've never even exchanged words with the guy. All we know is from what we see on TV. Let me correct myself.

All we know is what THEY show us on TV.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That video was not the greatest bush parody ever, I would have to give that award out to the fake state of the union for being so well done. And no, It's not discrediting soldiers overseas at all. Did it ever criticize soldiers? No. Did it criticize the reason for soldiers to be sent over seas? yes. There's a big difference. I'm thinking you guys don't speak english or something....

Supporting the troops is one thing, supporting the cause is another.... get it
right.

The troops have done good things??? That's a matter of perspective, my freind. Oh, I belive that the US is doing good things. If good things means allowing 90 bombings to happen on Iraqi Mosques. Oh and Linky wave:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts