1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a couple ? how much does a gun cost

where can i sign up

where can i buy a gun

i am not a beginner to guns i go groundhog hunting a lot so i m not a newbie to long rangers

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
how much a gun costs =how much money you are willing to spend.

so you gotta give us a price range, then we can suggest a marker for you.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
dude wtf uve already amde posts bout this and u can uy a gun on the iternet, its the thing ur using now and wat do groundhogs have 2 do with pb?
nuttin
u sign up at a scenario event jesus christ theres like 5 posts started by u on this subject and bout 8 others throughout this forum use the 'search' function

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Silnt-But-Dedly said:
got a couple ? how much does a gun cost

where can i sign up

where can i buy a gun

i am not a beginner to guns i go groundhog hunting a lot so i m not a newbie to long rangers
Real world guns differ greatly from paintball markers. Every paintball marker, from your pump to a texas storm timmy have about the same range. That is around 170-190 feet. A longer barrel will not help your range, either.

So basically every paintball gun is equal in range. So if you wanted to 'snipe' it would not matter which paintball gun you get, as far as range is concerned.

There is alot of controversy on the subject in Sniping in paintball, ill let the others flame that one out

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
there are "sniper" though we really use that term loosly. U can't do the hollywood version of a sniper-lone soldier, 1 shot 1 kill, from afar. It is possible to hide in a bush etc and wait it out, then pop a few guys as they pass; this would quailfy for the militaries definition of snipping.

U just go to ur field, sign the waver or whatever they have, pay the field fee and wait for the ref to call open play to begin the next game.

U can buy guns online, at stores, friggin anywhere. Be careful though make sure to do research! And as always u get what u pay for in paintball.

·
12,110 Posts
There is no snping in paintball. The only way to get a paintball to go farther is by increasing the velocity. YOu can't increase velocity past 280-300FPS in any insured field in the united states. After a certain point, the starting velocity will be too much and the ball will just break adn not shoot.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Too many of my stupid friends think there are "sniper balls" and they are harder. Well, I mean... I don't think there are those... There are probably harder paintballs...

·
Registered
506 Posts
no sniping, no sniping paintballs, no sniping guns, not in paintball

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
in paintball you can dress up as a sniper, you can say you're a sniper, but you cant be a sniper

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Everyone in this thread needs to take some freaking spelling lessons. About 3 of you actually spelled your post correctly.

As for the original poster forget everything you ever knew about guns because a paintball marker doesn't shoot or feel like one, if anything it is more of a cannon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts