Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Great to see you back, man! You getting back into paintball now?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i never really got out of it. i just like never play anymore. but i thought id just like come back here for a little while and say hey. but obviously noone cares cause your the only one that has posted. but ive been picked up by a movie company for mtbing i forget the name. i wish it was freeriding films cause there the famose makers of nwd1 nwd2 (new world disorder). those movies are awesome. but i spend like all my time goin places for filming. but they bought me a new awesome bike. i havent really told anyone about it. cause idk. but im at home for like a week. and i can only be like on aol instant messenger on my laptop. cause the site wont work on it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i never really got out of it. i just like never play anymore. but i thought id just like come back here for a little while and say hey. but obviously noone cares cause your the only one that has posted. but ive been picked up by a movie company for mtbing i forget the name. i wish it was freeriding films cause there the famose makers of nwd1 nwd2 (new world disorder). those movies are awesome. but i spend like all my time goin places for filming. but they bought me a new awesome bike. i havent really told anyone about it. cause idk. but im at home for like a week. and i can only be like on aol instant messenger on my laptop. cause the site wont work on it.

A

·
0 Posts
wow, that movie thing sounds like a crock of ****.

Even more so, because its coming from you.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya that movie thing is just a bunch of crap. Go away and never come back you spamer yes I remember you. You don't help at all you just post in the lounge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts