Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
0? I want to sell my spyder electra on ebay but sometimes when i am playing it just shuts off, but if i push on the grip where the electroics are it'll turn back on. Any body have any idea what is wrong with it so i can sell it? 0?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Wow thats really weird. Only thing I would do is contact kingman. They will ask for your frame when u describe the problem then u send it they fix it and send it back. Simple as that.

·
06 Ego Owner
209 Posts
I'd try checking to see if there's a connection problem to see whether there is constant dc power going to the board. Also check to see if your battery (rechargeable or not) is dead or close to dead or just plain out acting up. Try different batteries too just to do some troubleshooting. Other than that, send it out to Kingman and I'm sure they'll gladly fix it for ya. thumup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does it matter if i didnt send kingman that 1 paper when u first get the gun saying thatif there is something wrong with the gun that i can send it in?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yes, send in the warrenty card if you still have it. Hopefully there is no expiration date on submitting it. Some warrenties require a reciept of purchase, so it might be good to not throw away such things on any future purchases.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts