Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

i want my money

4K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  jtpaintballer31 
#1 ·
ya i ordered a dye invision from a guy called forumrider99 i got it for 23$$ a week later he said the mask got stolen and that he would send the money order back but i havent got it sense.it has been about 3-4 weeks

#24 ·
ok i can explain everything. I have been out of state actually. My parents decided to call the cops on me so i have actually been locked up. And sense i was in jail i got fired from 2jobs. I really hope you can understand but your money will get to you. I'm trying as hard as i can to get your money back to you. If you have a paypal account i might be able to send the money. I'll talk to my cousin or something to see if i can get a loan from him so there won't be any hard feelings.

#25 ·
forumrider99 said:
ok i can explain everything. I have been out of state actually. My parents decided to call the cops on me so i have actually been locked up. And sense i was in jail i got fired from 2jobs. I really hope you can understand but your money will get to you. I'm trying as hard as i can to get your money back to you. If you have a paypal account i might be able to send the money. I'll talk to my cousin or something to see if i can get a loan from him so there won't be any hard feelings.
My thoughts and prayers are with you man, hope your life gets back on track.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.