Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy your X-Box!!!

Thats right, I don't want 360, I don't want Wii, I don't want the PS3... I want a general purpose, nothing fancy, un-modded, old reliable, working X-box with at least 2 fully functional controllers. And all the cables, power cords, etc. I am looking for turnkey plug and play!

If you have games -- add them as well.. I like racing games, first person shooters, RPG, and that kind of thing. No DOA games!!

I know you guy have something like that laying around...

Show me what you got....

Must be willing to ship USPS priority with insurance! Must be packed well! I will send cash, check, money order or Paypal...

I will require from you your full name, address, land line phone number (no cell phones), and zipcode. I will not deal with minors without me first talking to a parent.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
if my dad would let me I would give you my x-box, but it is also my brother's and I don't use it so it isn't my right to do it.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
how soon do you need it? i'm planning on buying three x-box 360's for some good skrilla off, and for every extra box i buy i get some extra money off... (like 25 per box, so i'm getting $75 off per box, and if i get another it'll be $100... i believe the max i can do is four...) so i could get you a brand new 360 under warranty for probably cheaper than anything else you could get...

but i can't get it for about a month - possibly 5-8 weeks... so i could get you it for almost $100 off, but you'll have to be patient...

can you wait? also, what are the regulations on shipping electronic material over to iraq, wont they x-ray it?

i'm not sure if that can damage the material - and i've never shipped anything over seas before so if you could give me an idea of shipping price and insurance i could pretty much tell you that it'll be cheaper and new...

just pm me if that's ok, or just ignore it if that's too long...

*edit* i've also pre-ordered the a few copies of the halo 3 game, so if you want me to send that along when it gets to me, i can do that as well...
Did you read his post?

He doesn't want a 360.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
i'm sorry- i mis read your post! i read, 'i dont want an xbox, i dont want a wii...' for whatever reason i thougth you were asking for a 360...

ignore my post!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive got a normal xboxm 2 controllers, and I have fable, crimson skies, halo 2..someone left them at my house and said i could keep them.

pm me and we'll talk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts