Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this coming week, through all of the passing periods, they are playing Hanson really loud until we donate $500 for some lame ass dance to happen.

I plan on punching someone in the face every day until it stops.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Are you kidding me? We're compeating for money to have Teddy Gieger play!

Do you know what it's like to have people bagging for money all the time, and playing his music?

(As a disclamer, the money is for charity, but I'm not a big fan of his music.)

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Barber - SCREW YOU, I now have MMMBop stuck in my head...

Mike - What the heck? Your school is actually PAYING to have that McQuaid (McQueer) asshole come back and play? He's such a douche bag, everyone I know said he's really stuck up and doesn't even "hang out" (aka butt sex) with his old friends.

-Jin

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
It's not for him. It's some charity. But we are in 2nd or 3rd. Mercy and I think Greece Appolo are just ahead of us. Then for a bribe, the winning class gets pizza. Woot.

And on a side note. Teddy's uncle is a teacher in my school. So...

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Haha yeah we have really lame music that plays during passing period. Like one day they'll play some random stuff from Annie,then the next day they'll play cheesey 80's music.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NOR*ILL-Mongrel said:
Haha yeah we have really lame music that plays during passing period. Like one day they'll play some random stuff from Annie,then the next day they'll play cheesey 80's music.

Is it extrememly loud? Like too loud for you to even talk to people?

Mine is.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
man i haven't lawed that hard in my life, man hanson thats classic. mmbop dippydop o doobob(something liek that i think)

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
If i was Hanson i'd do heroin too

1 - 20 of 41 Posts