Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Wow, I don't know which is better- the fact that this guy is calling out this music and those who listen to it, or that helmet on his head.

Screw Bush, screw Kerry, screw Nader...I know who I'm voting for this November.

·
Registered
898 Posts
This man is my hero.

"Linkin Park is a rollacoasta!" "Guess what? Linkin Park is not good music and I'm here to tell you, you have bad taste in music"

THIS MAN IS GOD REINCARNATED!

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I don't agree with his views on Evanescence, Adema, or to a much lesser extent, Linkin Park, but this man speaks the truth.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
LOL watch the one where he went to the Train concert...he avoided getting himself decked and yet was able to piss off all those people.

If humanity ever destroys itself, I can only hope that the earth is repopulated with clones of intelligent men like himself.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The best one was at the train concert. I admit that guy had balls because when that big dude got pissed at him, he held his ground while managing a grin. I agree with all of them, except Linkin Park(duh?).

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Haha,those are great. Linkin Park was good before all the stupid prepubescent kids listened to them because they thought LP was hardcore or something. Now LP just sounds the same and is liked by too many posers.

And Evanescence is good I think, because basically they sound like no one else.

-Jin

D

·
0 Posts
i like linkin park when hybrid theory first came out and no one knew about em.. then they changed their music and targeted a ****ty audience..

but seriously.. i dont get the deal with people making fun of what others listen to.. i used to be all "Boo blink, boo rap, boo anything that i dont like" now ive realized that hey.. its ****ing music.. if they listen to it and it mellows them out or they dig it.. what ever. Sure i still hate how bands sell out or how certain bands are over praised.. but hey, they got listeners that like em.. good for them.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Jinjiro said:
And Evanescence is good I think, because basically they sound like no one else.

-Jin
You're kidding me right? Evanescence is a half-assed attemp at copying Nightwish. Seriously, Evanescence is so over-rated. Nightwish is where all the talent is at.

·
Why?
146 Posts
but seriously.. i dont get the deal with people making fun of what others listen to.. i used to be all "Boo blink, boo rap, boo anything that i dont like" now ive realized that hey.. its ****ing music.. if they listen to it and it mellows them out or they dig it.. what ever. Sure i still hate how bands sell out or how certain bands are over praised.. but hey, they got listeners that like em.. good for them. -D_Smalls
Well watched half of the linkin park video... no comment. No way would this guy be my idol, but up above is a statement that i highly agree with.

Though i give the guy credit for having enough balls (no pun intended for this paintball forum) to do such wacky stuff.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
CrazyWeasel said:
Hahah that guys awesome. Better not go to any Rap concerts though, we all know what would happen then.
Busta 9 milli dawg, striaght up filppa....

Now that I got that out of my system, I like Staind, LP, and Evensssenne(sp?)!

I LISTEN TO BAD MUSIC!!!

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
E-99 king said:
You're kidding me right? Evanescence is a half-assed attemp at copying Nightwish. Seriously, Evanescence is so over-rated. Nightwish is where all the talent is at.
You know, I think they're a whole-assed attempt at being Evanescence... If they were attempting to be another band, you'd think you'd hear one of the artists in said band mention 'Nightwish' at least once when talking about their musical influences, etc. Just because two bands sound similar, doens't mean you automatically take the lesser of the two and call them posers.

Example:
Slipknot and Mushroomhead. Mushroomhead is much less popular than Slipknot, and everyone claims Mushroomhead to be posing Slipknot, hence the ****ty-ness, when in fact Mushroomhead is 8 years older than Slipknot.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts