Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was feeling depressed lastnight and called the Suicide Hotline....

It had been outsourced to Pakistan.
When they found out I was suicidal, they got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck...wave:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Lol, ****ing great.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Not funny in my opinion. I suffer from depression and suicide is not something to laugh about even if used in a context as a joke.
Why so serious?

I suffer from depression and I've been suffering from it for the last four years, but I'm more than happy to make jokes about it. Just sit back and laugh, man. That's all we've got, anyway, so why not enjoy it.

*edit*

Read it over, sounds pretty harsh... Anyway, just so you know, I'm not trying to be an ass or 1-up you or anything, I'm just saying. You gotta take the right mentality to everything, no matter how hard it is. Even if the "right mentality" is laughing about something as serious as suicide.

Besides, it feels good to mock death every now and then.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately, I knew id get a negative reaction out of this, but I posted anyway. Now, im not lashing out at anyone who doesnt agree or whatnot, but I posted this as almost a test to see how many people look at it in a positive or negative way. Society today is filled with whiners and crybabys. We were having a discussion in my class about how society has changed over time, in a political correct sense, and how freedom of speech is almost non existent. Again, im not posting this towards anyone, dont jump down my throat.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Unfortunately, I knew id get a negative reaction out of this, but I posted anyway. Now, im not lashing out at anyone who doesnt agree or whatnot, but I posted this as almost a test to see how many people look at it in a positive or negative way. Society today is filled with whiners and crybabys. We were having a discussion in my class about how society has changed over time, in a political correct sense, and how freedom of speech is almost non existent. Again, im not posting this towards anyone, dont jump down my throat.
Depression is a real thing. Physiological chemical imbalances don't hinge on people being whiners or crybabies.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
My life has been nothing but depression lately. Lost the girl I loved, who now has a gf as well. Parents are cheating no each other constantly yet still together for God knows what reasons. Only reason why my mom is still around is because she knows I'd go with my dad and she doesn't wanna pay child support. I won't go any farther, but that is just a scratch on the ice.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
It's rough, but sadly after living so long with having to settle for less than actually living I get used to it. I've got you on my buddy list in case though. Mine's knny1491

1 - 16 of 16 Posts