Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some questions.. I will be going to play some paintball for my first time soon, and was just wandering how speedball works..If you can cross to the other side is it easy to know who is on your team? Im afraid of shooting the worng person.. Im also afraid of runing to a binker and then one of my teamates run to the same bunker.. Just some noobie questions lol.. thanks for anyhelp with these questions or anyother helpfull tips..

·
Women dig short guys
577 Posts
you can have two ppl in the same bunker, just lay some paint for one another so one of you can move. if you cross the 50(the center of the field) normally your team will have a big advantage in numbers.

·
Registered
445 Posts
just make sure you know whos on your team, use arm bands, and dont worry, move when you can, and conserve your paint.....if your playin with people like you(no offense)if you charge, theyll be to scared to shoot, try that

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
its really not hard to tell. if just say in the scenario you metioned, (sneaking over to the other side), you will notice the people are facing your side.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
If you do happen to go on the other side of the field your opponents will obviously be on the other side of the bunkers, and will run towards you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
and also don't shoot the reffs. I did my first time because i didn't know there was such thing as a reff in paintball so put 3 on his back from like 20 feet away.

ya i was only like 11 at the time.

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
speedball is very simple. Dont be afraid and move up your teamates will be facing the same way you are and (Hopefully) shooting the same way too

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Just stay tight,keep shooting your gun,and don't be scared to make moves. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
heres some tips to help u play better :

- keep talking, this allows u to know where the players on the other team are at all times
- keep moving
- don't stay behind your bunker and hide, never point your back to the action or u will miss someone moving up and u may be a little surprised when they bunker you
- try not to get to nervous about it ( the first time u play ppl are always scared of getting hit but don't worry about it, u will play better if u aren't scared of getting hit )

·
Registered
85 Posts
if your going to lose get shot at least 4 times it makes the rest of the day hurt a lot less. well it was that way for me at least. i was to only one left and i stood up and started laying paint and i got owned 5 in the chest, close grouping. but the rest of the day nothing hurt compared to that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts