Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know someone here knows how to hack a website. all of our schools grades are done and entered through the internet so that means there hackable correct? pm me or email me or hit me on aim for more info. most of you are thinking wtf your stupid your going to get caught. you may be right but ill do something about that if it happens. im also gonna try to get one of the computer whizes at my school to help.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
hankyfied said:
for me it isnt, but for some people school is actually hard...
if you pay attention in class and actually study for tests you might actually know the answers on tests. it's funny how that works.
seriously. if you **** up in school you will regret it for the rest of your life. stop cheating and start acting mature.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
hard? eh if i put in an extra hour or hor in a day i would prolly be good to go but i have a life
u won't have a life if u don't do good in school, u can say u have a life all u want but in 10 years when your working at Burger King and people who studied in school to get a good life are making a lot of money and they can chill.....its better to work hard the first 20 years of your life and then enjoy the rest instead of having to work hard your whole life for minimum wage

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Dude, what kind of grades are you getting. C's and your parents want A's or are you actually failing? And what grade are you in? I for some reason have it in my mind that you're a soph.... if you are, you're ****ed next year, so much harder.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
VC8228 said:
Dude, what kind of grades are you getting. C's and your parents want A's or are you actually failing? And what grade are you in? I for some reason have it in my mind that you're a soph.... if you are, you're ****ed next year, so much harder.
Soph year was harder, imo.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i agree with shocker. Theres no way you dont have 1 extra hour in your day (if even an hour) that you're not out hanging with friends. You will regret "having a life" later

·
12,110 Posts
Dont discuss illegal activities like that. Especially hacking. PBF doesnt like hackers.

And just so you know, theres a difference between the internet and a local server.

Chances are, your school, adn all other schools in the district are connected via network to city hall, or something like that, where they have a main server. From there, they print up the grades, or send the information to someone to print them.

They dont just host all your grades on a crappy angelfire website or something. Plus theres things like firewalls, and most schools are anal enough to upgrade them a lot.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
yeh dude, you can have a life and still maintain good grades while also challenging yourself.

you just have to stop being a lazy ass, get on your knees, and do as you're told.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
During High School I left at 7:00am and didn't get home until 9:00pm, I would study and do my work directly after school and then go build or practice for Theater Arts. On Sat/Sun I worked for my father and uncles. Work hard when your young, sure it's fun to hangout with your friends, but they won't support you. Remember what Rodney Dangerfield said, "You gotta look out for number one....... without stepping in number two." ;)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Alpha said:
Dont discuss illegal activities like that. Especially hacking. PBF doesnt like hackers.

And just so you know, theres a difference between the internet and a local server.

Chances are, your school, adn all other schools in the district are connected via network to city hall, or something like that, where they have a main server. From there, they print up the grades, or send the information to someone to print them.

They dont just host all your grades on a crappy angelfire website or something. Plus theres things like firewalls, and most schools are anal enough to upgrade them a lot.
I'll hack your computer bia.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
the reason junior year is harder is cuz ur like well high schools over in a year... and so u tend to slack off a lot more than you usually would.. then you get EXTREMELY behind in everything and therefore turns your year into the worst year evar.... (first hand experience.. i'm now a senior and kicking ass)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts