Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg i actually won. it was a sobe liberation thing where you look under the cap, and i didn't win the 1 in 12 prize i won the 1 in 36,000 prize. i looked under the cap when i finished drinking it and it said "you won a flybar" so i was wondering wtf a flybar was so i went to www.sobe.com and and it said it was the first prize, and that it was a $300 pogo stick. so any normal human would wonder why theres a $300 pogo stick so i watched the videos and there a guys jumping higher than ppls heads and theres another one of a guy and hes jumping and then he does a frontflip and keeps on jumping and i was laughing at this. well its pretty cool for something that cost $1 for the sobe and .49cents to ship the bottle cap its coming in about 8-10 weeks right at the end of summer. if you want to see the videos go to www.flybar.com

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Sounds good, man. My dad works for Pepsi (Which within the last year, bought Sobe) so I, too know how kick ass it is. :)
Rock on.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pepsi bought sobe? wow i didnt know that

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
damn you. I'm jealous. I never win anything. it's really funny. like one time at a school raffle they were giving away an x-box so i bought like 500 tickets for $10 giving it a good shot. my friend didn't have any so i gave him one. guess what? He went home with an X-box....

·
Registered
873 Posts
A pal of mine recently won a pair of Nightvision goggles (only generation 1 NV) by downloading some content for Splinter Cell or the sequal on XBOX live. he told me he never entered anything but automatically won somehow. Lucky bas--rd.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts