Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
winning that award was sad for me.. i mean lets be serious, an online forum knew me for drinking. sigh, oh well. no one cares about that.. heres the pics..

pbf has been slow lately so start posting more. feel free to add captions to them.. itll be silly

anyways, these are from some night in the summer.. the hair got way way longer then i chopped it off to uber short.. sigh

im all smiles

on top of a school.. 2 stories, maybe a bit more.. and im leaning over the edge

it's juice i swear.

haha rad.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wft bbq indeed.

i wonder if he'll be allowed to stay this time...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
That account is hella old. He made it before airsoft guy came back.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah he was banned on it. and i guess it was a temporary ban..

but whatev.. more captions! best one gets a... well nothing..

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
D_Smalls said:

"Derek! Your shlong is hanging out!"
"Haha, you said shlong"

Wait... so gravity falls up... right?

Who wants to blow balloon animals?

theres a party in my mouth and everyone is invited

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
For some reason I thought you just looked like a drunker, darker haired me...but we don't look much alike.

Skinniness I'm guessing....rock it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
this should teach kids not to drink, because if you do, you turn out like derek and have no purpose in life

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahah bring it on!

nah i gave up drinking for 2 months.. then i did and now its been a week.. meh..

for abit i could have given spudchucker a run for his title.. but i cut back on that.. for a bit..

its all good.

i wish i could get pics from the point of view of my eyes this coming weekend... theyd be some messed pics.. quite colourful and odd..

but thats only if my cold gets better.. damn it

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i garuntee i drink more then you. i havent been drinking as much, but i like my buur

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
word, you probably do.. ive been drunk once in the past 2 months.. ill probably pass the title on next awards

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
word, all those nights waiting to sober up before sleep.. wasting drunk time on pbf...

haha yeah josh, im a shape shifter.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
influence? nah, im just a happy little canuk :p

if i had a camera more often.. thered be a lotta crazy/sad/pathetic pictures to be shared..

i like these picture threads though.. next time i do somethign fun/cool ill bring a camera.. i could have on saturday to a show i went to.. but all the pics would be of is my ex being the biggest ***** to me ever.. *sigh*

oouu! theres still some live footage chilling around.. its me topless at a basement show in the summer, talking about putting butterscotch pudding on mash potatoes. i ahve to get that hosted for sure!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
hell, anymore I bet I drink and type better than all of you'ens (yes, I'm a yankee, at heart). Personally, I don't want pbf drunk. Cool title to hold, but just not my thing.

<3 for ya derek! you'll always be the pbf drunk in my book!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts