Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i duno how I didt but i did. ater a night of hard drinkin I come bac to the dorm and lo and behold the girls from the suite downstaris are all just chillin. my incedibly suavenss and cahrm are abel to convine them to carry their chair and deposti it inm y room. why the **** is firfox makin every wod red. my roommate is dtf ith there quarters of the irls and they carrid up a comfy ass chair for our dorm room. my oomate is bomb. he'sfrm hawi and ****. girls love im its awesome.

and dont even het my stardd on lastnight

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, sorry to disappoint you derek but I have a girlfriend. Two of them were into my roommate though so I figure a good friend would have pussy waiting for him when he gets back.

That was only the end of the night. At my peak I was collapsing with laughter on the bus to the only open dining hall (you only walk around here at night if you want to get raped, and then its not even rape by definition if you want it). I recall running around attempting finding the girl in my building cluster that looks like Chelsea O brien, threatening raccoons (they'll chase a laser pointer for hours), telling people that condoms are "entirely reusable if you just turn them inside out", watching star wars and yelling at girls who didn't know what a metachlorian count is.

Also the best way to get rid of a hangover is to take a big fat **** as soon as you wake up.

Dave, Dave, Dave. I <3 you.
<3 you too friend.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
its unsday this semster starts tionmmarow and we celebrated my buddys birrgday so we were driunking, i wouldnmt ussuallaly drink the night before the first week of classes but my first is at uhm. 130 so were good. glad you gto girls. there weberent to many here. even though there just down the hall there not dtt down to drink and not too manuy hot ones ya knowww yeah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts