1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
2 words, BAD ASS

·
Registered
302 Posts
how the hell could u go get it? you would have to drive all the way to go get it :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
If your spending $231,000 on something, i don't thing your going to have a problem driving to get it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya but that is like pocket change to someone like Bill Gates

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
haha hes prolly got nucular warheads sitting in his basement, and when not working at microsoft hes a world wide drug lord and has an underground lair that is only accessible by eye readings and has 50 yds of titanium steel walls. hes prolly secretly hiding remote controls that are linked to satilites up in space that hold nucular radiaton ion laser rays that can stike any designated point in the world at a 1mm difference..... screw that, he prolly owns 4 out of our 9 planets in our solar system.... rich bastard....

·
Registered
7 Posts
hahahaha, you should check out his parties on venus, they're hoppin

·
Registered
32 Posts
dude thats soooooo sweet,u would haev to haev liek air times to fly it czu wit us now a days if the usa say a russian airppan in da air they would like shoot it down,bill gates isnt teh richest man in da world y does every1 think that he was in like 1999(but he is still one rich bastard)

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SWEET JESUS MAN! ARE YOU DYSLEXIC?!?!?!?!! EVERY OTHER WORD IS NOT JUST MISSPELLED BUT BUTCHERED! LEARN TO WRITE LIKE THEY TAOUGHT YOU IN SCHOOL. Your a big boy now. Time to start writing that way.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you really have so little time that you have to mispell every word? I mean you dont have to have perfect grammar or anything because we all mispell words but your posts give me head aches.

A

·
0 Posts
Yeah dude, learn to spell. Anyone remember cockerrules or something like that? That kid could not spell worth crap. All his posts were like this: "ok fllws lts go to teh patinblal formu"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts