Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this gun being sold but im not sure what generation it is since im new. the owner says he doesnt even know what generation it is

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/synn_er/mini1.jpg?t=1287490419

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/synn_er/mini2.jpg?t=1287490722

he said that his local paintball store will install the mini virtue board he has for free but he didnt go yet. not sure how big of a deal a virtue board makes and if i should be worried about the quality if i buy the 1st gen. he said the gun did fine when he was playing paintball

he also said he will sell
a dxs peanut 4500 psi
white vforce profiler
dye rotor
empire podpack

hes also selling a macdev droid. what do those go for used?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea if i saw the gauge i wouldve been able to tell too.. i asked and i had no response... i guess im not gonna buy it... how much should it be worth if its 1st gen? and if its 2nd gen? are they worth buying if its first gen? i might just offer first gen price

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok confirmed that it is indeed 1st gen. not sure what to offer because im sure it is worth less but idk how much. and the tank needs to be hydroed so im guessing i cant use it on the spot.. is there anyway to test whether the mini is in good condition without shooting it? and what risks am i risking if its first gen? i know there was barrel problems but if he says it runs fine then ill be ok yes?

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
id offer $200 at most, yes you will need to have the tank hydroed before you can use it, gen 1s had some issues with the poppet and im not sure if you can fix them without a gen 2 body, dont quote me on that though, it may just be the poppet itself that changed.

id stay away from it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
id offer $200 at most, yes you will need to have the tank hydroed before you can use it, gen 1s had some issues with the poppet and im not sure if you can fix them without a gen 2 body, dont quote me on that though, it may just be the poppet itself that changed.

id stay away from it
yea i didnt go through with it.. he tried charging 200 for only the marker so i told him that hes not going to be able to get that much from anyone really... i pretty much decided to get a fep quest or pm8... as long as the prices are right though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts