but need ideas as we are not experts, far from it but
we have around 4 acres of land. dirt, rocks & bushes. any ideas
for a field? i know 4 acres is alot & not gonna play on all it
just throwin out how much room we have to work with. well thanks
for any advice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Im trying to build one in the high desert right now (phelan/victorville area)haha, im gonna be making a speedball type field out of some plywood, bales of straw and a couple inflatable bunkers. My dimensions are 125'x65'. With that much land you could make a pretty awesome field ha.

·
Registered
26 Posts
make two-by-four rectangles then make them have chicken wire across the front.it works really well and is pretty cheap, or if you use 2x6s its the cost of two 9ft 2x6s and 3$ or chicken wire

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah the tarp one is a good idea, we were gonna do that for ours but we want a really clean look. I have about an acre to do mine on, your lucky you could do multiple fields. Like maybe do a little speedball one then do another for scenario type games with trenches and fake buildings and stuff. That would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks For The Help.
Like I Said There Is ALOT Of Bushes
Think I Should Digg Them Out Or Leave Em?
Like Lil Shrubs To Hide Behind Or Clear It?
Right Now There Is Just Four Of Us Playing

·
Registered
54 Posts
You could leave the bushes and stuff or if you pull them out you can always stack them up and make a bunker out of them too haha. I did that with a bunch of dead joshua trees on my old field.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Like you mean paint? In the desert the dirt covers the paint really fast haha. Turns bright red paint brown within a couple days haha. It could pose a fire hazard though.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts