Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want a sig or banner done for FREE talk to me here and tell me what you want on it and stuff or tell me the name of ur group or w/e and i will make it up with out u telling me what u want or w/e.

·
Registered
69 Posts
yea i want one juss like urs...just in color...i want it ot say my name....and in COLOR!!i dont care what colors

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey can I get a Banner on for my sig that white and black and says Team Aftershock B. Also can i get a pic in the left hand corner of somebody shooting out of a bunker. Thank you

·
Registered
371 Posts
~black or red background. (or cool design in one of those colors)

(the writing on banner will look like, please center all words.)

DJ Steve

Always Recruiting

~Please Put writing the writing on the banner the opposite color of the background (red or black)

~The writing can be put in any cool fonts as long as it's readable.

~Any other cool pictures, icons, or designs u can find you can add in the banner. I would like at least one picture or something in the banner so it doesnt look plain.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yeah can i get a sig w/ a guy bunkering someone else?? and like my name in red either in the top left or centered??!? you can make it look better if you wish...thanx!!
Malaki00

·
Registered
127 Posts
lol...he's not doing anything

Could you make me a sig with the title Team Thunderstrike with the names Yuri, Lucien, Contstantine, and Owen?

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
ok, You guys all werent on when we had this rule, but Duo made a sig making thread in paintball chat, and he got too many demands, and they had to close it cuz everyone had one, and it was takeing too long to load. So no one was allowed to ask for any more sigs. So I dont think you should make them. Dont mean to be a wet blanket! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25 Posts
msn is [email protected]

Uhhh, yeah, not for sig making..,.

:: runs away from the ops with pitchforks::

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i came here to late..........sigh.......ive been wanting someone to make me a sig ever since i got here, o well, its for the good of the forum for me to not have one.........

·
Registered
371 Posts
can you make mine its for a frewind and he isnt one the ofrum so can you m ake it please

·
Registered
56 Posts
dang i havn't been here in a while and i just got caught up....umm if you needed my msn is [email protected]...just put that in it should work:?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Let me remind you guys....

I did this whole avatar/sig thingy a while ago, and my thread is still a sticky in the paintball chat. The reason why it was discontinued is because of the amount of volume we got from it.

KEEP IN MIND-

Many people on the forums still use modems for their internet connections. The less images there are, the quicker the forums will run and the more enjoyable it will be to those who visit. By making sigs and using them constantly on your posts (since they appear under every post), it is slowing the forums down and the forum backups made regularly keep increasing in size.

Please, think about what you are doing because it has some very real problems associated with it. If you would like you can talk to Cobra or Skurge (since they are two adminstrators) and you can get the final word from them. Thanks for your consideration and patience!

DuoDSG
Super Moderator

P.S...I know I have a sig, but I specifically made it this size so it doesn't interfere with people reading the forums. Once it gets too big (like people's self-pictures which tend to be larger), it gets to be a problem and forums are harder to read.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Aggression said:
ok, You guys all werent on when we had this rule, but Duo made a sig making thread in paintball chat, and he got too many demands, and they had to close it cuz everyone had one, and it was takeing too long to load. So no one was allowed to ask for any more sigs. So I dont think you should make them. Dont mean to be a wet blanket! :rolleyes:
Sorry Agression...I didn't see your post. Thanks for telling them what I was going to say thumup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts