Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
The ocean would be loud as ****! You would not want to submerge your head. Nothing but fish going "AHHH ****! I thought I looked like that rock!"
plus imagine like entire schools of fish swimming away from nets and stuff, "AHH **** GET AWAY!"

and sharks chasing fish, be like, "COME HERE *****!!," fish, "NOO, WE'RE GOING TO ****ING DIE!, AHH!"

·
Registered
785 Posts
Stop Acting like i'm a Steamboat Operator!

I got an ant farm, them fellas don't grow ****!

I like refried beans, i want to try fried beans, maybe they're just as good and we're wasting time. You don't have fry them again after all!

Who saw the Conan where we was rollin' so hard. He could barely hold the microphone. Ahh Drugs and Mitch.

RIP

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
i like tennis, but the depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much i practice, i'll never be as good as a wall, i played on of those once, them things are ****in relentless

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
tippmann666, your "cat bread" avatar was sabmans kittyloaf, and i think it should be retired in honor. I believe most people will agree with me..

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
its funny when people walk up to me on the street and hand me a flier, its like they're saying "here, you throw this away"

i like ritz crackers because theyre crackers, not because theyre little edible plates

didnt know there was so many mitch fans. he is the MAN. RIP

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
"I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut - I'll just give you money and you give me the doughnut. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario in which I would need to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend? "Don’t even act like I didn't buy a doughnut, I've got the documentation right here. Oh wait, it's back home in the file... under 'D', for doughnut.""

<3 Mitch

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
that would be cool if he was burried with a beret on and a breifcase handcuffed to his arm...

"The Kit Kat candy bar has the name "Kit Kat" imprinted in the chocolate. That robs you of chocolate. Kit Kat has come up with a clever chocolate saving technique. I'm gonna go down to the Kit Kat factory, and say "Hey, you owe me some letters."

"Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr. Pepper, but it's a bull**** replica, 'cuz the dude didn't even get his degree. Alright"

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
"You can't please all the people all the time, and last night all those people were at my show....Alright."

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."

"I like vending machines, because snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar in a store often times I will drop it, so it achieves it's maximum flavor potential."

-Jin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts