Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm offering 10% discount at the store, paint at cost, free field fee, free all day air, and a case of paint for every 12 hours you work. Would you work for me?

·
Registered
461 Posts
id do it

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I referee and i get paid $8/hour.

I get 25% off at our shop.
I can also get guns at close to wholesale value ex. a new DM4 striaght from Dye $1100.
I get paint 50% off.
Free air fills anytime i want.
And i can play whenever i want for free.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn Warpstoner...your place marks their prices way up. 50% off our paint and we'd be losing $10, and 25% off at our store, we'd be losing 5%. Also can't afford to pay an hourly wage, by my calculations during the first year we'd be losing a lot of money and an hourly wage for refs would definitely put us under.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Almost all busniesses lose money their first few Years.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Warpstoner said:

I can also get guns at close to wholesale value ex. a new DM4 striaght from Dye $1100.
I get paint 50% off.
thats one hell of a deal, i think i might go into reffing instead of the golf course job i have, i hate it with a burning passion

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Chug said:
Damn Warpstoner...your place marks their prices way up. 50% off our paint and we'd be losing $10, and 25% off at our store, we'd be losing 5%. Also can't afford to pay an hourly wage, by my calculations during the first year we'd be losing a lot of money and an hourly wage for refs would definitely put us under.
Opps wait, i meant to say close to 50% off of paint. I can get evil for 45 a case, Marbs for 40, Menace for 35 and stingers for 30. So if i do the calcalations right its only about 38%- 43% off. Close to 50% though.

We sell:
Evil for 75 a case.
Marbs 70
All-star 65
Mid-evil 65
Premium 60
Menace 55
Stingers for 43

But my field has been open for 10 years and my boss gets good deals from rps/pmi.

·
Registered
461 Posts
if u want to see where we live look under our avatars.. lol

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Chug said:
I'm offering 10% discount at the store, paint at cost, free field fee, free all day air, and a case of paint for every 12 hours you work. Would you work for me?
Make it 8 hours, a bigger discount, and yes, I would.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I would work for him (I got nothing better to do besides I get to watch paintball and after 12 hours I'd get a free case wich will last me about 15+ games(I don't usually use much paint in a game)

·
Banned
318 Posts
Warpstoner said:

I get paint 50% off.
you only get paid 8? weird, i get 10.
25% off
paint i get 75%
free air%
and if they allow me i can play maybe 9 games a day

1 - 20 of 40 Posts