Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd live at the peak of the greeks, the peak of the romans, peak of the mayans, or live in China...

how about you?

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Do I even have to answer this? You guys should all know....Oh well, I'll say it anyway.

Obviously ancient Japan. Not sure what time period exactly though. I was thinking sometime during the Tokugawa Era (I know, broad era), but not sure. I might rather live earlier than that, like 13th-14th century...Except that's a bit too early I think. So I'm going to go with Japan from the 15th-17th century.

-Jin

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've always love Eyptian temples. how do you do something that good and build something that big with only slaves?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
these were definatly simpler times....It makes me sad how our world is today...

If more people we learn from history, instead of sitting around in class being dumbasses, maybe life wouldn't be so bad.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The spartans were something, when the Persian empire decided to cross contitents, the spartarns, 10 of them to or so, stood infront of an army of thousands. they held this small area of land where you had to get through them, in order to continue.

They killed many persian warriors before they killed 1 spartan. this crushed Persian morale and they had to turn back....

interesting

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I'd sword whip someone's ass. Sometimes I wish I could go back just to beat the **** out of some guy with a sword.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is this all people care about? what about the discovery, the philosphical things. The changing of culture that still affects us today. Invention, and things like that. All you can think of is killing someone with a sword?

·
Registered
164 Posts
i would go to 0 a.d to see jesus and see is the priery of sion does in fact exist (read the da vincci code) and to all who said "kill a guy with a sword" up until about the 17 century they were all made of iron not steel and were about 10 pounds...try to swing that around and kill someone...now you have cut your arms off and 5000 enemies coming straight for you...have fun, personally i would be using a balista (old sniper rifle) basically a giant bow and arrow that can probably go through 4 people... :yikes

1 - 20 of 43 Posts