Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
That was pretty effin' cool. I want to get one of those force FX lightsabers those things are cool as hell. Ive played with one at Best Buy before Christmas. I have been waiting for the hype to pass so I can land one pretty cheap.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
splatwithhonor3 said:
That was amazing. Geeks or not, that was pretty sweet. I wonder how many takes some of that took. Like where he throws the lightsaber in the air. Lots of choreography, thats for sure.
yeah the choreography was really good, i've attempted choreography like that but long story short, didn't look very good at the end...

but the acting sucks

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dhill0413 said:
Being a jedi is like have 10 of the X-Men wrapped into one....plus a lightsaber.

Jedi would beat the crap out of X-Men.

/hijack
agreed,

even a wookie can kick wolverines ass

what special power does wolverine have anywayz? it's not like 3 spikes coming out of his hand is anything special...heck i can do what he does with a knife.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
agreed,

even a wookie can kick wolverines ass

what special power does wolverine have anywayz? it's not like 3 spikes coming out of his hand is anything special...heck i can do what he does with a knife.
he can't die....

....being the nerd that i was....( i used to watch star wars all the time )....u have to have your hand around the lightsaber handle to turn it on bc u have to activate this crystal thing inside it....u can't just use the force from far away to turn it on...

....wow....i feel like a geek....

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
*SHOCKER* said:
he can't die....

....being the nerd that i was....( i used to watch star wars all the time )....u have to have your hand around the lightsaber handle to turn it on bc u have to activate this crystal thing inside it....u can't just use the force from far away to turn it on...

....wow....i feel like a geek....

Then how do they do force throw? They can activate it.

And wolverine IS a badass, but if magneto can throw him around like a biatch....whats so special? A good jedi would kill magneto.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dhill0413 said:
Then how do they do force throw? They can activate it.

And wolverine IS a badass, but if magneto can throw him around like a biatch....whats so special? A good jedi would kill magneto.
jedi>cyclops>wolverine

cyclops is more badass than wolverine

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah but cyclops has that whole distance thing working for him...put like 300 yards between him and wolverine and he can blast the hell outta wolverine without him doing anything. He just needs to take off his sunglasses for the big blasts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Screw the other jedi powers, all I need is that hand-waving-mind-changing ability.

Oh and that video was pretty amazing.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts