Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on another forum, thought it was good.

I'd call the ambulance and the morgue.

I have so many damn guns n my house.... lets c. My youth 20, my 22, my 12 guage, my step dads 12 guage, 16, 410, 30.06, 30.30, his 22 semi, 22 ruger, llama pistol, 38, glock 40, my moms glock 40 and 45, plus my gerber hunting knife, my green beret knife, military knife. That ****er and going to make it out the front door. Screw hiding, i'm gonna chase his *** and shoot the living hell out of him. He gonna be dead, i don't feel like having him hurt his self and suing me.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
CoCkErS_oWn_JoO said:
i wold kik dem in da nutz lol!
haha, hell ya. When I start hearing them working on the front door I'd just wait there and chloroform him, then I'd burn hot glue all over him, take a dump on his face and then call the cops. While beating him with a baseball bat.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Im not a citizen so im not allowed to own guns but i am trained in 4 different sword styles. Plus you'd have to get past :

2 claymores
Flamberge
2 spiked ball flail
3 nodachis
2 katana's
halberd
2 katars
naginatas
chinese warsword
Scimitar
Broadsword
Tachi
War hammer
Double bladed axe (22 lbs!!!)
plenty of shorter blades

As you can tell i collect swords and i know how to use most of them VERY well.

·
Registered
250 Posts
hehe i didnt say i didnt own a gun. i just said im not allowed to

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
depends where i am, if im upstairs in my room, i can shoot them with my cocker non stop or i can stab him with the knife in my toolbox. If im in my garage, if i have a choice of like 40 hockey sticks or a baseball bat, or all of the gardening tools you can think of. Kitchen...knives, bathroom- i would spray him with the air freshner in the eyes, then stab him with my moms nail philer (sp?)

·
Registered
116 Posts
well if a hot girl broke into my house id rape her. Then i shoot her dead. and rape her again...j/k (only on the last sentence)

·
Registered
579 Posts
lol that part is so funny ...

if a robber came into my house i have this huge ass wooden stick, not like a branch but this smooth cylendric stick thing that would but the hell outt athere balls, or if i had the tiem id also get a knife from the kitchen. or id run into the gararge and own him with my pb gun ....

if for some reason none of these were possible and just try to fight him, or call the police, or jump out the window ... its only 2 storis from my room to the driveway :)

D

·
0 Posts
ever see in indania jones when the guy with the sword comes out and jones just shoots em.. funny as hell..

if robbers came here.. meh i have.. my paintball guns in my room.. along with a guitar, they hurt.

hmm i dont like my printer.. id throw it at them

other wise id go all emo vent on them and vent out the past 16 years on their face and nuts via fist and boot

1 - 20 of 47 Posts