Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the terror alert goes on red in Indiana they have to let us out within an hour of it going to red. Then they cant let us back till it goes back. Does anyone else no anything about other states.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
we have never had a high wind drill before wich i still laugh at!:)rofl ) and we have a fire drill once a month, we have a lockdown drill once every 4-5 months and a torando drill...NEVER!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey austin do u think u could out if its like that here in north dakota? i live in minot which has one of the largest collections of b-52 bombers so im sure there is sometin like that here:confused:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Up here in Hinton, We had a bear on our school playground, it mauled a garbage can, then broke then somehow got inside (I'm going to kick the person's ass who opened that door!) but anyway, my science teacher threw a bottle of sulpheric(SP?) acid at... good times, good times. But anyway, we have a wild animal drill now!

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
I would soooo rarther have a lazy school then a cheap school! I mean our school is cool and stuff but its so cheap!! They just saved up all there money for our 5-6 school! so listen to all the schools we have in one small town...

4- elemtry schools (grade K-4)
1- 5-6th grade school (grade oviosly 5-6)
1- Middle school(grade 7-8)
2- high schools(9-12)
:rofl never really thought about it before...8 schools...no wonder were so cheap! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
147 Posts
We have a fire drill bout once a month, and we have had one tornado drill this year. One thing we have had a lot of are bomb threats, for like two and a half weeks strait we had them.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Boy NJ dosen't have anything special......we go into Red alert and I know to go grab my guns.....even at school I might just grab my rifle and a few boxes of rounds from the office. A .22 paper puncher is better then nothing:D

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
the only things that i have to do are earthquake drills and fire drills. We have like 1 every year, lol.

Airsoft Guy.. the country is safe, as long as Ermey is here!! lol

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
We used to have earthquake drills all the time then they just stopped, they didn't do us any good either because like 2 years ago we had an sizable earthquake up here during lunch, me and my freind were sitting there eating and everything starts shaking, we look at each other,"Earthquake." At the same time and then continue eating while everyone else is like,"Oh my God! Earthquake! Earthquake! What do we do?!?! Is the building going to fall down!?!?" Stupid things like that, what pissed me off most though is they took us outside for a few hours so we had to finish our lunch out there, pisses me off. I hate everyone I went to school with, they were all b!tches, every last one of them.

·
Registered
331 Posts
ya ive had 1 fire drill all year my schools lazy too but its rich one of the shops in my school wotch is machine shop has over 1 million dollars worth of machinery in it it literally has like 12 c&c machines and a **** load of other wierd machines and metal fab has some pritty dam exspensive machines too

1 - 19 of 19 Posts