Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could shoot anyone in the whole entire world who would you shoot, I would shoot Ronald Mcdonald, i mean hes fricking NUTS hes a clown and he sponsers mcdonalds, (im a burger kinger) Just a question! Please anwser ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
my dad, just because hes too big of a woman to play:p

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill go get some ice for that BURN, oh ho nice one strokez

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
well wen im with my family all at once.....them, but other wise they are a lot better when theyre seperate. buy usually itd probably have to be some of my teachers and then the person who invented homework

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'd have to agree with strokez for the same reason and the fact that he wont let me invest into paintballing:mad:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I'd hafta say my Lard ass english teacher. I hate her soo much, i would shoot her and prolly wind up screaming in horror as her immense fat layers grew out and ate me alive.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Carson Daly

·
Registered
302 Posts
Re: orientation?

sabman said:

Is your dad gay?
lol...omg dude....thats mean!! it does sound funny tho:?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dont get me started on my german teacher. Damnit i have mental scarring because of her. She is packing enough mass to draw in light, if you know what I mean, and he is a horrible teacher. Plus just looking at her disgusts me, she is an enourmous slob. She stur her cofee with her over head pens, or her fingers, licks em both, then spits on stuff. And when she hands out papers she licks her finger before every one, and your paper i forever stained after wards. And she i mean. She called my house the econd day of school becaue i lied down for a second.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Either ronald mcdonald or oprah winfrey

·
Registered
56 Posts
are we talkin bout a with a real gun or with a pb gun?:confused:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts