Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i will not tolerate flaming of me or anyone in this thread so if you dislike techno or trance just leave this thread.

With that said...I am looking for some good quality trance style cd mixes that can be bumped. stuff thats uplifting and cool and fun to listen to, go to sleep to, or dance to, all in one.

the only cd of trance i have is Pure Trance (first one)....ive looked on amazon and all i see are totally differing views of the 2 and 3 versions of it.

now...can anyone suggest some good mix cd's that are similar to Pure Trance (1) and have an uplifting happy style that again i can put on and go to sleep but also dance to or whatever.

thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
so your looking for happy...but not happy hardcore.
the thing is most of the mix cds are junk. you are better just downloading even though it is illegal. its not like the artists are making any money off the mix cds.

there are alot of good techno spins out. I personally like paul oakenfold and vaneyek

anyway a good idea for you seeing it seems like you like the lighter side of the techno trance house scene try going to download.com and checking out there electronic section. alot of it is more poppy midi stuff. some really crappy stuff but some really good stuff and most of it is uplifting.
try it out.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Oakenfold is alright, saw him live at Avalon in boston, he was spinning there. A guy I like is DJ Tiesto, he's not bad, almost a little house but defeinitely has some trance elements in it.

By the way, how the hell you go to bed to trance is beyond me

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
alot of people sleep to it. I can't
im punk rock I love listening to it and going to shows...but when Im driving a long distance which I do every night I work now. It means that I might be on the road for 4 or 5 hours. I can't listen to rock the entire time. Teq no keeps me awake but as a warning it will make you want to speed.

·
Registered
905 Posts
i make alot of movies with techno in them. The warp brothers are my fav by far. BT is pretty crazy too.

fav songs.

Warp brothers - We will survive
Warp brothers - power
BT - meh hes got alot of songs

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I listen to it whenever I'm feeling good inside or wanna get down.

I asked the DJ at our dance to play techno and he said no it blows too much.

So intead the bastard played rap all night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts