Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sick of seeing these ****ing loser kids that can't handle their liquor.

If you can not control yourself at all times, you shouldnt drink. If you start annoying everyone around you, take a hint. If you go to parties and try to get with every girl but only make an ass of yourself, you should go home. If you cant keep a drink in your hand, dont take one. If you puke, learn a lesson.

If I dont know you, chances are you arent my friend and I dont want to talk to you. Dont shake my hand or hug me or lean on me. Dont talk to my girlfriend and I really dont care how much you drank or anythign about you. Dont assume I will laugh at your jokes and I certainly wont return your retarded wide eye drunk face smile and nod.

I definitely wont give you a cigarette.

I wont ignore the 20 people in front of you to get your jacket first just because you know my name (coat check at dances).

If you fall and smack your face off something, we're laughing at you, not with you. And we all saw it, we dont need you to tell us about it over and over again.

I'm sick of these loser drunks kids at my school. I saw too many of em at a school dance last night. One *** punched a senior in the nose when the senior told him to stop pushing. This retarded kid kept pushing and hitting him when the senior was trying to get his girlfriend away from the guy.

If youre a ****ty drunk and cant control yourself then stay home.. and kill yourself.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
we had a drunk at one of our football games (state semifinals) he was such a ass. Totally shoved some girls we were w/ when we had scored a touchdown (granted the whole stands were giong insane) and made a ass of himself.

i hate drunks.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
when i was a freshman one of our subs at school came to a football game drunk and stumbling everywhere and trying to feel up the cheerleaders....woke up the next morning to a cellmate and didn't know how he got there, lol sucks 4 him

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forshizzle234 said:
lol what did the senior do when he got punched
from what I saw he pushed the kid away and was trying to get himself and his girlfriend away from the douche. but the guy kept grabbing/pushing him. So he just yelled out to his friends to "get this ****ing asshole away from me" and then some guys came in and grabbed em'. No doubt he's gonna get his ass kicked later this week.

He can join the many kids that are gonna get pumped by seniors. The seniors this year have been pretty nice to the frosh and sophmores. When i was a frosh we were harassed constantly. But these kids are exploiting it and being ****ing retarded. some tiny sophmore knocked the books outta my friends hands. He was so stunned he just looked at the little ****er. But now the kid realizes what he did and is terrified of my friend. Stands to reason, hes a big guy.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I hate douche bags in general. I don't drink with people who are douche bags, but if I was at a party with some, I would probably hurt someone.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
I've kicked a fair amount of dumb drunks out of friends' apartments and houses. Starting fights and spilling beer/cocktails and puking in somebody's place is just plain rude, to understate it. From what I've seen, it takes people about 1 semester at school to see whether they learn to hold their alcohol, or don't even bother to try.

Sure i get wasted sometimes to the point of blacking out, but from everything ive heard all i end up doing is talking and babbling while sitting on a couch or bed and then proceeding to pass out. This is the rare occasion like after finals i just need to not remember the night. If i were someone who puked or started fights when i blacked out, i would not drink that much, ever.

Love you for your truth post Derek.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i hold my liquor like the hoover dam,and im 14. i drink like every weekend tho

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dhill0413 said:
If i were someone who puked or started fights when i blacked out, i would not drink that much, ever.
exactly. One of my best friends used to drink a lot with me. then he started getting really bad about it. Then one night I had a party and he just puked his guts out and was blacking out. He hasnt drank since. Almost a year.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I've got a friend that does the stupidest things when drunk. One night I wouldn't give him the keys to his car so he punched his windshield and broke it. I'm not an ass when I drink but I've had to learn when to stop so I don't get sick the next day.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Listen to the man one of my good friends got stabbed at a party last night. 7 shots of everclear he was drunk off his ass. Other kid was starting to smoke weed and the kid who was drunk hates weed so he grabbed some knives. The 2 got in a fight and the drunk one ended up getting stabbed. He was about to kill the other kid and it took 3 of us to hold him down and he was still throwing us off of him.

Scary **** seeing that. Be ****ing careful when you drink.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
last night there was a guy riding a bike down the barracks hallway. ****ing idiot was slammnig on the breaks marking up the floor everywhere. ended up falling off the bike and putting the pedal through a wall. the staff duty guys found out then the first sergeant got called up. I would not wanna be that guy right now.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
yet another good reason to stay away from substances.

I'm sure my liver likes me too.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
last night there was a guy riding a bike down the barracks hallway. ****ing idiot was slammnig on the breaks marking up the floor everywhere. ended up falling off the bike and putting the pedal through a wall. the staff duty guys found out then the first sergeant got called up. I would not wanna be that guy right now.
damn hes gonna be in some ****. everclear yum. good for mixing and still getting tipsy..

1 - 20 of 70 Posts