Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had the chance to kick one person in the face...
who would it be.

I would kick hitler in the face with an red hot-iron spiked toe boot

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'm sorry, but I would kick all the newbies to paintball who have no clue what they are talking about but continue to make an idiot out of themselves by insisting what they are saying is true, not matter how moronic it is.

"No dude that is an Angel, trust me I have one" to a Spyder.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
i'd kick levi in the face. my sister's friend, i come home from somethign can't remember what it was and i find my paintball gun on the ground and a paintball stain on my ceiling, and splatter on my snowboard and baseball hat

·
Registered
561 Posts
I would kick your sister's only cousin's aunt (for those that aren't smart I'm kicking your mom)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Lol you actually checked me on that? I was gonna make it longer by adding like brother-in-laws and crap but then decide I might cause people brain tumors for thinking to hard

·
Registered
687 Posts
I made this special for yall!!! anyway I would kick whoever banned airsoft because he was funny. he broke evry rule but was funny.:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
561 Posts
mike pwns all

·
Registered
561 Posts
like they say you are what you eat...I'd be a can of chili then???

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I would LOVE to kick every ricer in the face.

that guitar kid, does he have trouble playing the easy/lame crap? like I know all the guitar losers at my school try to play things like seven nation army and smoke on the water and mess up on them. then they get pissed when I ask to play on it for a bit and show em up in front of their groupies. lol, losers suck.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts