Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have access to either Brass Eagle Monster Balls or JT USA Freedom Balls, really cheap, so I was going to pick a bunch up for now to get back into the game (havent played in 4 or so years). Is one better than the other? I know neither are great, but just something cheap I can mess around with for now (no tournament play or anything like that).

Are they about the same quality wise?

·
redneck with a blowtorch!
2,345 Posts
the only brass eagle paint I have seen was really watery. (poor fill) sux to shoot someone and they can't even find the spot.

Sounds like you may be shopping at an athletics store or even shopping center for paint. My recomendation would be against that no matter how 'cheap' it is.

Old paint is never worth it. its not handled correctly, sits on shelves for years (until it sells) and never gets rotated.

Spend a little more on decent paint and I think you will be happy with the performance.
(if you still want to argue about price, do the math on actually getting hits vs nothing but misses. My bet is you still spend less on a day of play even though you spend more per ball)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts