Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to see grudge tonight..

ran into my worst pet peeve.. talking kids during movies..
god i hate it..

at the forgotten, i went in the afternoon to avoid it.. ladder 49 was a fairly adlut crowd.. no problem.. but the grudge on a saturday night.. dear god..

whole time my fist is clenched.. heart starts pounding (i serioulsy can not take people talking during movies)

this time however. i was tough guy and got up, walked up to em, and lets just say really gave em the implication that if they dont shut the **** up.. there was going to be hell to pay..

i walk back,, some people lean over and say good job..

and guess waht?

the kids actaully stfu.. it was a mircle..

so yeah.. its better to light a candle then to complain about the darkness

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
ya it is^^

i walk back,, some people lean over and say good job..

and guess waht?

the kids actaully stfu.. it was a mircle..
for every action there is a re-action.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i was at a movie once and these kids were throwing popcorn at this guy who was like in his 20s. He got up, took their bucket of popcorn and emptied it on the kid that was laughing. So they ran to security and they had to turn off the movie for like 5 minutes while they argued about it.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
i yelled at a kid in a movie once, he thought it was funny to Say stupid comments durring a movie, so i yelled from the back of the theater

"Shut the **** up!"

and then he kept doing it so i ylled "shut the **** up" again, then an usher came in and talked to the kid or some ****

·
Registered
486 Posts
lol i talk at the previews like theres this one century 21 commercial thing and it has a picture with all these old people in it and ill yeel out "PEGGYS A FOX" and stuff like that its pretty funny

but i dont talk during the movies

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
thats awsome i hate it when ppl do that un;ess its me talkin
saw Saw tonite and it was great not alot of talkers though there was laughs fro some reason.

·
Registered
363 Posts
i know someone that talks in a movie 24/7... but at least he wispers ;) most of the time i dont go to a Cinima i ussually go to a Drive In thing out side. Its way better to be in a truck laying down or out side sitting down in a chair at night watching a movie with your choise of volume and seating. And i dont think its possible for people to start yelling out random gay stuff because theres no point, no one would hear them...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
theunforgiven said:
worse than other people talking....people asking questions during a movie. I HATE IT SO MUCH! WATCH THE DAMN THING AND FIGURE IT OUT!
omg i hate that one too.. i watched silence of the lambs with these girls.. i was so close to freaking out.. i started snapping at them

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Yea I just got back from seeing teen america and there were these idiots talking the whole movie behind us. I was goin to get up and kick there asses but I decided to spare them;)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I just got back from seeing "SAW" it was actually pretty good, go see it. Anyways it was mostly adults so no kids talking, but people were yelling here and there, and close to the end of the movie the whole theater was yelling "shoot him!", it was awsome.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
onesikpup said:
i get that a lot at home...my daughter is the worst about that. makes me wanna slap her....
haha isnt she like 8-10 ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.