Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a common occurance:
last year http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90748&highlight=talk+movies+kill
two years ago
http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79683&highlight=talk+movies+kill

anyways.. i wanted to see the new m. night flick.. i go at 10.40 pm, thinking all the pissant fags will have gone at 6-7ish.. the theater was empty cept for 4 couples (including me and my gf) and then a group of four little ****ers. probably thinking they are cool for being out so late (they werent that old).. they honestly talked during the entire first 10 mins..

I let em get away with it..then eventually I snap.. I did... twice... they left.

I can only assume they realized that i was right and preceeded to kill themselves in the parking lot

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
when i saw Munich with my family on christmas the stupid ghetto-wannabe girl next to me was TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE! i didnt know what to say.. i told her to shutup but she ignored me.. i dealt with it idk why..

my older brother said the best way to take care of those things is to embarass them. just stand up and say in a funny, loud, but monotone voice : "PLEASE STOP TALKING. IT IS A DISTRACTING. WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE. LEAVE."

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
ja289 said:
when i saw Munich with my family on christmas the stupid ghetto-wannabe girl next to me was TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE! i didnt know what to say.. i told her to shutup but she ignored me.. i dealt with it idk why..

my older brother said the best way to take care of those things is to embarass them. just stand up and say in a funny, loud, but monotone voice : "PLEASE STOP TALKING. IT IS A DISTRACTING. WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE. LEAVE."
i do believe thatd be the best way to handle that situation.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theatres should have like metal detector type things that you have to walk through.. and they ****ing fry cell phones if ya pass through with one.

during superman, some cocksuckers cell was on vibrate... vibrate is just as loud as a ringer..

serisouly, turn the ****ing things off or leave em in the car.. who the **** do you need to talk to while youre watch a movie.. 7 years ago ya didnt need one.. so why do you now.. ****s

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Agreed. Ever since i turned 17 i avoid watching movies that are pg-13 because of that. During one movie these ppl in the back talked half the movie loud enough that the ENTIRE theatre heard them and many people yelled at them to shut up. Eventually they were taken out of the theatre.

If i ran a theatre, i would have attendents that sat in there and pulled ppl out. I would also push for the legalization of localized cell jammers inside theatres.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
lol.

I try to go to the least viewed time a week or so after something comes out unless its something i just have to see.

Cuz im sorry but its impossible for me not to laugh like a ****ing hyena and tell everyone in my row why im laughing. Its this kind of tingly feeling prolly one of the best laughs you can get is in a movie theatre try it sometime instead of being mad at kids being kids.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I have worked at a movie theatre for over a year, trust me, i know where you come from. Just 3 days ago i kicked out 4 annoying ****ers. Usuaully the worst days are friday and saturday. I LOVE kicking little ****s out as it is so fun to hear them whine and get pissed than call their parents to pick them up.

Ive always wanted to make a thread containing movie theatres in the eyes of an employee... as it is quite a bit different. way too lazy.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
D_Smalls said:
anyways.. i wanted to see the new m. night flick.. i go at 10.40 pm, thinking all the pissant fags will have gone at 6-7ish..

That is intense... I went and saw the same movie, cept mine started at 10:35...

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
yea another bad thing is when there is like writing and ppl like read it! its so annoying its like everyone here can ****ing read so shut up. and ppl with really annoying and load laughs. Also when the person behind you is kicking your chair. i was at this movie once and the kid behind was like a wanabe "Gansta" and kept hitting my chair and when he did i could like here him laughing with his friends...i let it go twice but the third time i stood and said would you plz stop ****ing kicking my chair and he stopped

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
cell phones that light up a whole ****ing row are also very rediculously annoying.. heaven forbid we go 2 hours without texting on our damn phones that mommy and daddy paid for.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I hate people who talk in the movies, especially the ones that think they are ganster, and becuase of that think they dont have to listen to anyone. I had people like that behind me when i saw the da vinci code... teh dumbasses would shut up, after I politely asked 5 times... Then in the parking lot they came out and were pointing and laughing at me(im 16 and not that intimidating). The stopped laughing when I pulled the nightstick out from under the seat of my dads car and started to get out.

I swear when I turn 18 im gonna get my concealed carry license and carry a gun every time i go to the movies and pull it on every dumbass that talks.

·
Registered
581 Posts
MedicDVG said:
I actually wanted to pour my coke on someone once who was talking on thier cell phone... but the damn soda cost me like $4.50, so I just glared at them until they put it away.
lol sodas are only 3.50 at our theatre , yeah during the movie, me and my friends are the kids yall would get pissed at...:nododgy:

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
4.50 soda, 5.50 popcorn...

I also don't like little kids that kick your seat, or put their feet right next to your ****ing head. That bugs me, especially when their parents are right there and do nothing. I wanna like grab their foot and twist it off or something... Or how about the prepubescent kids that are trying to impress their "girlfriends" by "being funny" and screaming at really gay parts. I hate those too.

·
Registered
581 Posts
oh jeez, me and home_skillet went to see little man, it was packed, and we were only white people there...the two black kids behind us kept kicking our seats. The seats at our theatre lean back so i leaned back as fast as i could and it hit him in the knees....he didnt kick my chair no more

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
sorta why I don't go to see movies much any more. The whole people talking during a movie thing is terrible around me, almost impossible to see a movie that isn't R rated without dick heads talking during it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts