Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. if you make stupid comments, try to be funny, or even say anythign in theaters.. put a gun to your head, cuz i hate you...

My BIGGEST pet peave is ****heads talking during movies.. i cant stand it.. at all.. when i saw return of the kind.. little girl wouldnt stfu.. i wanted to kill her.. tonight, massive group of 14-15 year olds didnt take my advice and end their lives so i had to deal with so many ignorant ****s trying to be cool enough for a hand job in front of their slut friends.. serously.. no one cares.. if i wanted commentary.. ill wait for the dvd and listen to people with a ****ing iq higher then their shoe size..

if you talk during movies, trip on a knife.. no better yet.. just die.. seriously..

[/rant]

2,668 Posts
I remember when i went to go see "Pokemon: The first Movie" this lady behind us was talking on her cell phone for the first 20 minutes and my mom almost turned around and ***** slapped her...It was quite funny because for the first 10 she was talking about how excited her son was for the movie and crap, and then after 20 minutes she's like "omg it's starting!$!$"!

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
lol the last movie i was talkin to a girl because we already saw it but nobody said anything we werent talkin real loud or makin commentary

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
one time i was talking DURING THE PREVIEWS so i think it is ok and it wasnt like it was lud, it was between a whisper and normal speaking and it was just to me dad in the seat next to me. anyways these 2 gay guys (litterally) out on a date stand up and start yelling at us to shut up.... me and my dad looked at each other and started laughing, along with the rest of the theator at their high pitched voice.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
now is it ok to talk durring the previews?
once this a-hole yelled at me and my friend bc we were talking durring the previews

i do hate it when ppl talk durring the movie tho

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
one time this guy and girl who were like 16-17 mabye (im 15) and they were just, annoying-looking. so my friend takes his popcorn and keeps throwing it at them, and the kid turns around and says 'what was that punk' so he turns around and pretends its the people behind us. anyway, the kid is being an ass and keeps talking, and igniting his lighter. so my friend drinks some soda and just spits it in the air and it lands all over the kid it was so funny. but the only movie i ever talked and made stupid comments was hellboy because it was so bad. when i went to see fahrenheit 9/11 this woman's baby wouldnt stop crying. when i saw return of the king there was a row of like 8 year olds at a party in front of us. the kid wouldnt shutup and moving back and forth so i just kicked his chair and gave him the 'evil eye' and he shutup. and this one isnt at the movies, it was at an ice cream place. i walked outside to answer a call so this stupid 7th grder or w/e holds the door open, acting like a little dickhead and and asking me for tips and im busy talking to my mom on the phone. so i just grabbed the door and pushe dhim out of the way and his mom yelled at me so i just told her 'tell your stupid kid to leave the other customers alone' and he was annoying the other kids.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
previews is fine.. i got no problem with that.. its ****ing preveiws.. it shows the fast paced awesome scenes to catch you eyes, what you hear doesnt matter. but in movies you need to hear to get the plot and hints.. so talking then is BS

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I feel ya. I went to the movies with my girlfriend and it so happens that my friends little brother and all his prepubscent friends were there. I didn't know it so me and her started making out and they started kicking the seat and freaking out.

We moved like 4 different times and I kept telling him to **** off. They kept talkign and giggling because his "grilfriend" was there and they didn't even hold hands or nothing...

I hate little kids...

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
little kids with little wangs....

when i saw signs there were a whole bunch of kids there and it was funny cuz at all the scarry parts they would all scream....

then like 6 years ago i was watching some movie and out of no where this girl starts moaning.... i thought she was in pain, but after i realized she was gettin some action. BTW she was moaning LOUD.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BAURblades said:
then like 6 years ago i was watching some movie and out of no where this girl starts moaning.... i thought she was in pain, but after i realized she was gettin some action. BTW she was moaning LOUD.
dude, tonight at the movies my g/f went to the washroom.. she came back laughing her ass off.. people were having sex in the washroom or something.. she said there was all this moaning.. and she saw 2 pairs of feet in the stall, a chicks feet and the dudes shoes.. and then the girls like.. oh **** i forgot to sip my pants up or somethnig like that

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
D_Smalls said:
dude, tonight at the movies my g/f went to the washroom.. she came back laughing her ass off.. people were having sex in the washroom or something.. she said there was all this moaning.. and she saw 2 pairs of feet in the stall, a chicks feet and the dudes shoes.. and then the girls like.. oh **** i forgot to sip my pants up or somethnig like that

hmmm it must be the cool thing to do

·
Registered
917 Posts
BAURblades said:
then like 6 years ago i was watching some movie and out of no where this starts moaning.... i thought she was in pain, but after i realized she was gettin some action. BTW she was moaning LOUD.
You think that was bad? I was at the movies with a bunch of friends and suddenly the guy next to me started twitching or something. He was acting really weird. So I look at him and I catch his g/f's hand in his pants... I had to "go to get a refill" because I'm not secure in my sxeuality enough to sit next to a guy getting jerked off...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
word, we gotta try it some time..

speaking of which, sorry guys.. i gotta step down from being a mod.. yeah.. i got a g/f.. im not gay.. so i lost my qualifications to be a mod.. shucks...

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
D_Smalls said:
word, we gotta try it some time..

speaking of which, sorry guys.. i gotta step down from being a mod.. yeah.. i got a g/f.. im not gay.. so i lost my qualifications to be a mod.. shucks...
Bah that means I'll never be a mod either...

CAN WE BE BI??1!!?!??!WTFBBQ!!11111

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
D_Smalls said:
Seriously. if you make stupid comments, try to be funny, or even say anythign in theaters.. put a gun to your head, cuz i hate you...

My BIGGEST pet peave is ****heads talking during movies.. i cant stand it.. at all.. when i saw return of the kind.. little girl wouldnt stfu.. i wanted to kill her.. tonight, massive group of 14-15 year olds didnt take my advice and end their lives so i had to deal with so many ignorant ****s trying to be cool enough for a hand job in front of their slut friends.. serously.. no one cares.. if i wanted commentary.. ill wait for the dvd and listen to people with a ****ing iq higher then their shoe size..

if you talk during movies, trip on a knife.. no better yet.. just die.. seriously..

[/rant]
you live in canada what do u expect?

·
12,110 Posts
I went to see Rush Hour 2 and this HUUGE fat black lady in front of us kept laughing.. Which I can handle.. But she was like HUGHHUGHHHUGHUGHHHHGUHG for like a half hour. I'm like "LADY HE DIDNT EVEN TELL AJOKE STFU" And we kept yelling at her, and finally some other chick went over and they started fighting and got kicked out. It was SO cool. Better then the movie.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
wait, i am the most gay supporter, does that mean i get to be a mod??? so i can join in the cybers that happen in the mod forum? SHIBBY

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
man speaking of fights, i saw one at the bank today.. i wasn pretending to listen to some girl talking but i was looking over her shoulder at the fight in the parking lot.. it was cool

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
D_Smalls said:

[/rant]
i take it you saw the village tonight.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts