Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Air force or Navy.

Tell all the gay jokes you want, I'm a hell of alot safer than you are!

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Air Force. I love planes, I love flying, and I know so much stuff about the aircraft, ordinances and organization that even my USAF ROTC friends were amazed and asked ME questions. Plus it's the safest branch of the Armed Forces (except for the Coast Guard).

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
what is different about the marines than the other military branches. can someone inform me? im not 'joking around' but like, i was thinking of what i wanted to do when i graduate HS. i want to go to college, but i thought about enlisting in the military. it seems like an unforgettable experience and something i would enjoy. i dont mean going to iraq to shoot insurgents, but the experience in general is something not everyone gets the chance to really do. except, im afriad to really tell anyone because i think people look down on military recruits. everyone in my school is expected to go to college and have a job, but i want to do something different. i was thinking military for a number of years then go to college and make a living.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
ja289 said:
what is different about the marines than the other military branches. can someone inform me? im not 'joking around' but like, i was thinking of what i wanted to do when i graduate HS. i want to go to college, but i thought about enlisting in the military. it seems like an unforgettable experience and something i would enjoy. i dont mean going to iraq to shoot insurgents, but the experience in general is something not everyone gets the chance to really do. except, im afriad to really tell anyone because i think people look down on military recruits. everyone in my school is expected to go to college and have a job, but i want to do something different. i was thinking military for a number of years then go to college and make a living.
I can explain a lot of this if you want to hit me up on AIM at some point in time if you're really interested.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i live in san diego and we have a buch of ships here that i always look at and a bunch of navy bases... so id have to say navy

·
Registered
216 Posts
lol i have been in the army. i loved everysecond of it cool tools and who else would pay you to shot rifles all day. i am going to the navy pretty soon going to be a corman (spelling) for the marine corp. lol i can't wait to hit the **** in iraq. what makes the grass grow?? blood blood bright red blood makes the grass grow. i love the military.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Im going into basic next summer in the Marines. Semper Fi

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
most people would say the marines, but most couldnt make it in the marines. i would probably be strait up infantry baby. :smokin

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'd go Air Force for active duty, but what I'm going to do is join the Army National Gaurd and use their studend help programs to get through College. Then finish up my required military time and get out.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I was going to join the airforce here at Mcconnell AFB but I decided for the Marines.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts