Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you know, i am going to germany for 2 weeks, and im leaving tomorrow. so ill be absent from PBF and the internet for around 10 days, so if theres any questions or whatever, pm them to me and ill get back to you later... there is an internet cafe right by our apartment, and ill get on every now and then to check my e-mail and stuff, but im not going to spend my time on the forums. tonight will be the last night im on pbf. check yall fools lata

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Bye, have a nice 2 weeks.

W00t, no P41N7!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Theres a younger drinkking age there, careful, last time i went to germany and logged onto pbf, it was midnight in the US so no1 was on and i got bored. Lets just say duo ended up giving me a warning for spam lol

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
be sure to get some schnitzel and bratwurst DEFINENTLY GET THE ICECREAM. but not the store bought icecream that goes in the fridge, but like from the stores on the side of the street, be sure to get zitrone (lemon). Their icecream owns ice cream the here. You wont regret it.

BTW, what city/town are you going to? ive been to several seeing as how i go there every summer

1 - 20 of 41 Posts