Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my college room mates got charged with driving without a liscence WHILE intoxicated and traded $100 a week for 6 months of jail time...and still he's already gone to a club tonight to get wasted. Wierd. I'm done ranting now. Comments?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
Hes got nothing on my friend Tom. At least he graduated H.S. and made it to college. Some people just dont see the light, no matter how many times you pound it into them. I would definatley make that trade though.
 

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
Joined
·
6,721 Posts
you shouldn't be able to "trade $ for jail time." that's bull****. that means all of these rich little pukes can go and get wasted and commit crimes with no punishment other than their allowance. they should be locked up for attempted manslaughter (I know there isn't such thing, but there should be.) ****ing losers. I sometimes wish I could be unassociated with my own generation...
 

·
Cunning Linguist
Joined
·
2,273 Posts
PhantomDude said:
One of my college room mates got charged with driving without a liscence WHILE intoxicated and traded $100 a week for 6 months of jail time...and still he's already gone to a club tonight to get wasted. Wierd. I'm done ranting now. Comments?
Wait are you saying he should have taken the jail time, or that he's an idiot in general for... just being an idiot. Because given those choices, I don't think many people with the means would choose jail time...
 

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
Joined
·
6,721 Posts
I'm sure that he meant he's an idiot for drinking+driving, which he definitely is
 

·
Cunning Linguist
Joined
·
2,273 Posts
zpyro said:
I'm sure that he meant he's an idiot for drinking+driving, which he definitely is
Yeah I realize that, but the way that he wrote it where the paying $100/week seemed to be the focal point of the statement, it seemed like he was an idiot for doing that. He's just an idiot in general.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm saying he's an idiot for being an alcoholic and for driving while intoxicated. I would have paid out the money also, jail sucks, or so I hear. Parole is unfair for the people who can't afford it, but the government simply dosen't have the money to put everyone in jail and still have cable TV for them.
 

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
Joined
·
6,721 Posts
parole unfair for people who can't afford it?? since when do you pay for parole??
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,548 Posts
ya seriously ive never heard of anyone paying for friggin parole...
 

·
...
Joined
·
1,751 Posts
zpyro said:
you shouldn't be able to "trade $ for jail time." that's bull****. that means all of these rich little pukes can go and get wasted and commit crimes with no punishment other than their allowance. they should be locked up for attempted manslaughter (I know there isn't such thing, but there should be.) ****ing losers. I sometimes wish I could be unassociated with my own generation...
there is such a thing....running over a cone in most cases is considered attempted manslaughter and i know theres lots of other things that fall under that law
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zpyro said:
parole unfair for people who can't afford it?? since when do you pay for parole??
He said he had to pay the parole officer, maybe that's supposed to be a bribe or something. :) I think their was a fine attached also. Great money maker, he should be able to finnance a new humvee for the army by the time he's done.
 

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
PhantomDude said:
One of my college room mates got charged with driving without a liscence WHILE intoxicated and traded $100 a week for 6 months of jail time...and still he's already gone to a club tonight to get wasted. Wierd. I'm done ranting now. Comments?

i SO want to party with him!!!


what a dumb ****
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
728 Posts
yeah but no matter what our age group is that generation.. and we are going to be associated with them no matter what. speaking of generations MEDIC got a question ok like how long is a generation 20 years or 30? and since I'm 20 does that mean I'm grouped with the 13 yr olds here? or are they the Z generation I guess we are generation Y since generation X was kinda ahead of us I think. Or are we X hell who thought of a freaking letter.. I Mean you have "The Greatest Generaton", then Baby boomers, Then what? gen x? then us? sorry just wondering and bored.

I do not want to be associated with my age group I feel like they are morons and I'm tired of the drinking, drugs, and other things. I can't wait for it to catch up with them and me to be able to make money off them by getting them off the drugs, drinks, and yeah.. anyway the people we don't like are our future customers or workers just keep that in mind
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top