Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says...Illinois sucks.

At the beginning of winter, we were having record lows and got twice as much snow in 2-3 weeks than all of the previous winter. That all melted and we had pretty good weather the past couple of weeks. Average highs being in mid 30s, and even lower 50s.

On Thursday, the high was in the mid 40's...Friday...we get 4-5 inches of snow...wtf? Right now, it's 10 degrees, and they are calling for freezing rain. Right now, there is a ton of fog as well.

My parents left for Arizona yesterday, so those lucky bastards don't have to deal with this snow or anything...well they kinda did. Their flight was for 11 this morning and got delayed until 3...but still...Arizona.

I hate this state...Anybody else absolutely hate the state you live in?

·
Registered
830 Posts
yeah it was like 34 one day and rained and my school's hockey rink is outdoor, so during our game it was sooo foggy on the rink that i couldnt see the girl a foot in front of me.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VC8228 said:
Michigan's like that to, so I know what you mean.
Probably worse because of the lake effect.

The fog is getting worse. It wasn't too bad when I woke up at 8, and now, I can barely see across the street when I look out my window.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
South Dakota has to be the gayest state ever. Always windy and snowy in the winter, and in summer it's still hella windy. Plus, there's nothing to do here.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
We got about 4 inchs here. But ya,the weather here is pretty crazy.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
NYY said:
in nj it can snow 6 inches one day and be be 60 degrees the next day (literally)
get this- on monday, me and my boss couldnt work, due to frostbite warnings being issued (-20* with windchill) and on wednesday, we couldnt work because there was too much rain.

i love the northeast :D

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
it feels like its in the 60's here.. i think its in the mid-50's but it's been in the 40s-50s all january and december. great weather, even if it gets really cold, it will be in feb. anyway and it usually warms up by late march, so it would only have been cold for one and half months in the winter. man just ONE month till i get my license!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
big_balla89 said:
Good thing I'm moving to Florida this summer... yay!
Yea, I'm jealous

Screwedupmonkey - That's because you live in Chicago and not some little (1600 people), stupid town filled with skanks. Chicago is cool because there is actually something to do...not the town I live in.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I wish it snowed here more than once every 20 years :dodgy:

There isn't much to do here either, although it's enough to keep away insanity. But i've never lived anywhere where there is a ton of stuff to do so it doesn't really bother me.

·
Registered
515 Posts
fenix_freak said:
Yea, I'm jealous

Screwedupmonkey - That's because you live in Chicago and not some little (1600 people), stupid town filled with skanks. Chicago is cool because there is actually something to do...not the town I live in.
actually me and him live in a lil town with aorund that many people, jsut outside of chicago

·
Registered
42 Posts
my winter so far has been pretty lame due to all this global warming, so far we've got alot of freezing rain, and almost no snow (compared to other years) but today we got a bit over a foot of snow...a bit more like winter now

1 - 20 of 46 Posts