Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i've found out some things about the illusion now, like it has smoother pump stroke, stiffer and harder trigger (which is fine), big bore barrel (phantom does too right?) and..... cocker threaded barrels and angle thread feed thing. if i buy an Illusion the guy has stock class feed and original feed, lapco dual adapter with macdev gadge and 4 oz. tank, and maybe a stock. it's i the pic but i don't know. i prolly only want it wit stock. ok that is for 250. i already have a 12 gram adapter so ic an play stock class, or see how i like it wiht vert feed and tank. or i can get a brand new green/black acid wash, vsc phantom with clear parts,green trigger shoe, and detent kit for 284 shipped. i won't have a chance to fir either couse nobody has em around here. is the illusion light or heavy? cause if it's heavy then that's a big minus. i would buy a 4 oz. tank for $30 soon if i got a phantom so that's a plus for the illusion. i like how you can put the feed tube forward if you want cause i might like that more. help me out here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts