Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on the rare occasion that I have to take the school bus, do NOT try to sit with me. I will have to tell you that no, you cannot sit here and then we both look like assholes. Go and sit with the skinny kid with glasses. Thank you.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
MrMacDude said:
So on the rare occasion that I have to take the school bus, do NOT try to sit with me. I will have to tell you that no, you cannot sit here and then we both look like assholes. Go and sit with the skinny kid with glasses. Thank you.
I hear ya. I always bum rides off people, but sometimes I gotta stay after school for variouse reasons and I gotta take the 'activity bus' home, and boy it sucks.... All the chess players and DECA and NHS students ride it... It's intense.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
lol baur they must be intimidating. i hate high school mainly just because its planned and you are pretty much treated like a 12 year old at prison and theres nothin u can do... college and the even more late nites are gonna be the ****. 1 more semester!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
I hated the bus....so many assholes in the back...I sat in the middle. Not too close to the front to look like a nerd, but not so far back that I could be taunted by the peanut gallery.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i sit all over the place
except all the way in the back because thats where the black kids are and i dont fit in too well back there

·
Registered
830 Posts
i go to boarding school. i walk 2 mins from my dorm to breakfast and then 30 secs to my frst class

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
I live like a 5 min walk to my school, so I just walk to school and home from school. I could get a ride if I really wanted to, but it's easier and it's really not any quicker for me to get a ride.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
NYY said:
i sit all over the place
except all the way in the back because thats where the black kids are and i dont fit in too well back there
I sit in the back in the morning, but they don't bother me since I just sit listening to my cd player.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Number One N00b said:
I sit in the back in the morning, but they don't bother me since I just sit listening to my cd player.

Untill they steal it from you. Poor bastards. :dodgy:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Number One N00b said:
they might not bother you, but that doesnt mean they arent making fun of you ;) jk <3

yeah i used to sit in the middle also, where im not a nerd, and im not black so that rules that out. how lovely it is that black people faught so hard to get to sit in the front of the bus, now they dont sit anywhere except the back. (i know i know, the buses were hot back then etc etc, i just think its funny)

·
Registered
292 Posts
BAURblades said:
All the chess players and DECA and NHS students ride it... It's intense.
hold on, the DECA club acctually has meatings? the only reason anybody im my school joins deca is becuase it is a requirement for the marketing class. nobody even is sure wha DECA stands for.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts