Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i don't normally do these, but this is REALLY getting on my nerves

Well, at school it seems the cock knocker has become the "popular" thing to do, and i had it happen 5 times today.

Basicly, someone comes up next to you, and flicks their hand at ur nuts and smacks ur nuts, some ppl kick, some punch, and i got it done 6 times today,

one kid did it, i caught him, and when i had him in a head lock to hold him down from running away, he tried to punch me in the nuts....

i'm about to ****ing Blow a gasket here. This has been the worst week of my life, and i'm afraid i'm gonna **** something up. I've already had a bladder infection once in my life, but i can't afford to beat the **** outta some kid and get suspended (i'm one of the biggest freshmen at my school). So i'm starting to get pissed

PS....the kid that tried to hit me in the nuts when i got him in a head lock, he tried to do it when i was waiting for my bus after school, and i slammed him head into a metal pole, so i don't think i have to worry about him ne more, hopefully....

[/rant]

--Jerry

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
hold them down and force bleach down there throats, then when there throwing up hit them in the balls.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wood, i'll tell u it's enough to piss me off man

and i don't wana hire a bodyguard, he might touch me...

as for wearing a cup, i've considered it, but my old cup from when i was like 7 is WAYYYYYYY too small. ;)

but yes, i am very.....angry...and i'm not the best person to be around when i'm angry, ask some of my friends who had to go up against me when i was pissed up at practice. I remeber i took one of our small running backs and litteraly threw him, thats why i was starting

PS.... I'm NOT HITTING ANY GUY IN THE BALLS! it's just wrong dude

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Your parents make half a mil a year. Hire a bodyguard.
Are you ****ting me? That's a lot of money. My parents make 1/10 of that... in Canadian dollars. That's why I'm a poor student paying my own way through university. Luckily I at least get to live at home, that will pay off big time down the road.

Back on topic.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Wow. your school sounds gay. I've always never understood going for the nuts. Call me old-school, but I think that's just wrong. I think that unless your life is threatened or in danger, you should never hit anyone down there.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Same here man. My parents combined make roughly 24,000 a year...

Just bring your emo knife to school and cut dem batches up.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
bunkertime said:
wood, i'll tell u it's enough to piss me off man

and i don't wana hire a bodyguard, he might touch me...

as for wearing a cup, i've considered it, but my old cup from when i was like 7 is WAYYYYYYY too small. ;)

but yes, i am very.....angry...and i'm not the best person to be around when i'm angry, ask some of my friends who had to go up against me when i was pissed up at practice. I remeber i took one of our small running backs and litteraly threw him, thats why i was starting

PS.... I'm NOT HITTING ANY GUY IN THE BALLS! it's just wrong dude

it was a joke lol, the scary thing is u didnt say anything about the bleach lol

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats cause i'd do it to that little punk

i think it goes a little over the edge when i gotta walk around w/ my binder infront of my nuts

let me tell u how the kid w/ the pole story went

this morning, the kid gets me in the balls, i recover, and come up behind him, i have my binder in my left hand, and come up and get him in a tight head lock w/ my right and i say "Whats better? Not hitting me in the balls and enjoying your day? or hitting me in the balls and getting the **** beat outta you?"
After i said that, he proceeded to bend down and try to punch me in the testicals w/out saying ne thing. so i was using my bunder to cover my nuts, and trying to keep the kid under control since he was spazzing out, eventually i let go of him and pushed him away, he tried to come back at me, but i sorta dodged him in a way.
Well after school i was waiting for the bus, he comes up behind me, and pops me in the balls again, so i sorta crouch and recover, and then see him talking to his friends, i one again came up to him (from in front) grabbed him arms and pushed him against the pole. i said "I told you NOT to **** with me and my testicals you little prick" Then i took him, spun him around, and slamming him into the pole w/ my hand on his head and my other hand on his back and he got a big ol knot on his forehead.

so i don't know fi have to worry about him, but now it's the others.....

god this is soo gay wut they do

·
Banned
794 Posts
We had a party after the last Varsity football game, everyone got drunk and grabbed this kids dads basedrum footpedal ma-bob and we positioned it so it would smack this sleeping kids balls...A kid stomped on it, the kid woke up and screamed and couldnt walk for 2 and a half hours.

Being hit in the balls hurts, but walk around on your heels and jump up and down in place, it helps.

·
Registered
649 Posts
who cares if u get suspended. Explain to a teacher why u did it. A male teacher preferable. Just wear a cup wait for someone to hit you in the nuts. Pretend it hurt. Then Punch in their face. Easy as Pie. That or carefully rig needles ontop of a thick cup so when punched or smacked the other person will bleed and cry and u can say Haha. My pubes are made of steel.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, the problem is my parents don't care wut happened, i'm still suspended.

and i am not really the type of kid that likes to punch a kid and the face and stuff, i don't wana **** their day up that bad. So i use moves i've learned over the years from things. I even learned some sweet ass moves for subdooing people froma group of swat guys that came and played at my field once. so i perfer to use that ****

Also, what brings fear to you more? getting punched in the face and feeling the pain, or being held to where i can't move and slowly being choked of air, or being in EXTREAM pain while not being able to move? those are the basics of Martial arts... Subdue your enemy, and put him into pain, as to where u are putting force onto him body in extream pain and where he can not move

but yea.... Rantage...ball smackage....skool is the suzxor

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
bunkertime said:
yea, the problem is my parents don't care wut happened, i'm still suspended.

and i am not really the type of kid that likes to punch a kid and the face and stuff, i don't wana **** their day up that bad. So i use moves i've learned over the years from things. I even learned some sweet ass moves for subdooing people froma group of swat guys that came and played at my field once. so i perfer to use that ****

but yea.... Rantage...Small Package....skool is the suzxor
FiXXXed.

·
Registered
649 Posts
ur parents would get mad at you for punching a guy that hit you in the balls? My parents would justify murder. Mom always told me that if anyone starts **** I have permission to kick the **** out of them any way nessesary. Dont get me wrong tho Im not a violent idiot who picks fights. But getting hit in the balls is unforgiveable. If you take any **** from people now they will just think your a pussy who wont do ****. It was good u hit that guys head against the pole but he should have bleed or been knocked out. Teachers dont take action until something serious happens. because then parents get *****y and can sue.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
meh

its highschool

it happens more when everyones a freshman and acts retarded. but the bad oens come when your older ad totally not expecting em and ya get a few knuckles to the nads.

btw, thats the worst. punching may seem like it would do the most damage, but when you get a nice flick going with the back of your hand, it will send any guy to his knees

yes sir, im the expert at touching other mens wangs and balls

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
[^_^x] said:
who cares if u get suspended. Explain to a teacher why u did it. A male teacher preferable. Just wear a cup wait for someone to hit you in the nuts. Pretend it hurt. Then Punch in their face. Easy as Pie. That or carefully rig needles ontop of a thick cup so when punched or smacked the other person will bleed and cry and u can say Haha. My pubes are made of steel.

the needles part sounds alittle risky to me...nice job with the pole btw.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts