Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my sisters new baby. hes kinda fat but i like him.

this is the first time ive seen him. weve been to lazy to go see my sister. hes 8 months old.

·
Registered
830 Posts
awww! hes so cute!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he looks cute but hes not. He poked me in the eye today and then he threw a baby food jar at me.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
lol, that kinda sux he poked you in the eye because theres nothing you can do about it. You cant even be mad at em wheh theyre that young.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah hes too cute to be mad at.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I was an Uncle when I was in 2nd grade. I was 10 years old. My sister was pregnant before she graduated highschool... :sly:

Congrats though. I don't know about you, but I love kids, and I love hanging with my niece and nephew (yeah, she got pregnant again). I can't believe how fast they grow up though. My niece is now 10, and my nephew is like 7. They're both super fun though, and they think anything I do is cool. Like the simplest things are awesome to them. It rocks.

-Jinjiro

P.S. My sister's not a slut, she just got screwed (literally) by her ex-boyfriend. She's working really hard now, lives in Tennessee, and has a new boyfriend who's really nice.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
my dad was an uncle early. he also has like 10 half brothers and sisters with the same mom...don't ask.

congrats. my little cousin skylar when he was like 10 months old was already throwing punches to the nads. really big kid.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my sister and her husband are both 22

1 - 19 of 19 Posts