Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a longshot, but anyone else on here from Assyrian or middle eastern descent?

And dont look at the sterotypes and judge me. Ok?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Born2drive said:
I thought that Armenians were around after the Assyrians "vanished"?

Oh hell no. We are pretty much the first country to be established...ever. No Joke either. When Noah arrived at MT. Ararat (which is armenian not turkish, has a armenian name to...Gay ass turks took it :() He populated armenia and created a country. From there it grew and became literally awsome. And Huge. Like beogger then russia and the soviet empire. Then several rebelions, invasions and other things turned it to the size of just the roman empire. After the Persian invasion, Turkish genocides, Mongolian and Hun invasions then more turkish genocide. We are a small country. But the greeks and and jews and Armenians we are like the Triad of ancient allies.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Aggression said:
What stereotypes are there for assyrians?
Muslim, terrorist, whateva.

Anyhow, thats great. Can you put in a good word with your leader, not to bomb my neighborhood?

I'm APACHE, and something like Mexican, but not Spanish mexican. DARK mexican. Fools. Apache's(all indians really) are Asain. So im somewhat Asian. Bruce LI LEE was my homeboy.

Tl;Dr Please don't bomb me. Thanks, Shabeer Akfazak.

Bashafebeva, Lakhimina Agrhabah.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Assyrians as well as the Babylonians ruled the world for a period of time before the Persians fought us(i think) and we lost due the sheer size of their...army. What'd you think i was going to say?

And I get this **** enough about the stupid muslim and bombs and ****. Muslim is a religion, Assyrian is a ethnic background, who ACTUALLY happens to be 99% Catholic. Osama Bin Laden, and terrorists are a disgrace to the Assyrian community, and do NOT represent us. We are peaceful people, and are not terrorists, despite what people may think of all Middle eastern people. I dont walk around with a turban on my head, or pray to "Allah" every day at noon.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
You live in Arizona. Why you preaching yourself? I was j/k.

Anyhow, wtf has your panties in a bunch? You sound like a representative, defending your people, and honoring them.

Cut the crap. I'm sorry,and my comments were unnecesary. I'm thinking about sigging them though...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
vpraidersfan1 said:
You live in Arizona. Why you preaching yourself? I was j/k.

Anyhow, wtf has your panties in a bunch? You sound like a representative, defending your people, and honoring them.

Cut the crap. I'm sorry,and my comments were unnecesary. I'm thinking about sigging them though...
No man, I actually laughed when i heard them, just for the people that think every middle eastern is some turban-toting terrorist, just setting them straight.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Born2drive said:
No man, I actually laughed when i heard them, just for the people that think every middle eastern is some turban-toting terrorist, just setting them straight.

Truth

Assyrians are cool people. Like Armenians.

People to watch out for:

Any middle eastern country thats only 50 years old.

Evil Turks (at least for cool armenians)

Then of course... Crazy Muslims of any Nationality.

Cept' the cool muslims, I know a few. I <3 the cool ones that dont hate everything.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I'm Lebanese. And proud to be too.

Oh yeah, and born2drive, what's the heck are you talking about that 'muslim' is a religion? Islam is a religion, muslim is the people of the religion. Also, nothign is wrong with people praying. Also, your also dumb for saying we pray at only noon. We pray before the sun comes up, then at noon, then another prayer before the sun comes down. Then one right when the sun comes down. Then we have a night prayer. Ok? So stop acting like all muslims are crazy's. Ok? Jeeze, I hate steroptypical people like you. Not all the muslims are like those who live out in Afganistan.

A LOT of us don't blow ourselves up. Actually, in the Koran it says that suicide is sinful. It won't let you get into paradise. Also, there are three different kinds of muslim. The Sunni's, which are the original group. Then there are the Shiitee's, who are radical and do terroristic acts most of the time. You also have the Wahabi's, who are quite radical in their own way. They have a thin balance on reality, which is where Osama came from. So think before you talk Born2drive, cuz you'll just end up making a fool of yourself and insulting other people.

Oh yeah, and Fiki, there is only a small percentage of the middle East population that has made the rest of us look bad. It's these terrorist Wahabi's and Shiitee's that make the rest of us look bad. We can't help the things they do. I mean, that's just how it is. That's the thing we want to correct, ever since 9/11 people have looked at hte middle east like some terrible place of heathens. Well I've been to the middle east quite a few times and I assure everyone here it's a nice place. Also, the middle east isn't all desert. We have rivers, and oceans and mountains too... Also, Lebanon is up against the Medditeranean sea, and it's really nice there. Beautiful place to visit.

-Fastecho

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fastecho419 said:
I'm Lebanese. And proud to be too.

Oh yeah, and born2drive, what's the heck are you talking about that 'muslim' is a religion? Islam is a religion, muslim is the people of the religion. Also, nothign is wrong with people praying. Also, your also dumb for saying we pray at only noon. We pray before the sun comes up, then at noon, then another prayer before the sun comes down. Then one right when the sun comes down. Then we have a night prayer. Ok? So stop acting like all muslims are crazy's. Ok? Jeeze, I hate steroptypical people like you. Not all the muslims are like those who live out in Afganistan.

A LOT of us don't blow ourselves up. Actually, in the Koran it says that suicide is sinful. It won't let you get into paradise. Also, there are three different kinds of muslim. The Sunni's, which are the original group. Then there are the Shiitee's, who are radical and do terroristic acts most of the time. You also have the Wahabi's, who are quite radical in their own way. They have a thin balance on reality, which is where Osama came from. So think before you talk Born2drive, cuz you'll just end up making a fool of yourself and insulting other people.

Oh yeah, and Fiki, there is only a small percentage of the middle East population that has made the rest of us look bad. It's these terrorist Wahabi's and Shiitee's that make the rest of us look bad. We can't help the things they do. I mean, that's just how it is. That's the thing we want to correct, ever since 9/11 people have looked at hte middle east like some terrible place of heathens. Well I've been to the middle east quite a few times and I assure everyone here it's a nice place. Also, the middle east isn't all desert. We have rivers, and oceans and mountains too... Also, Lebanon is up against the Medditeranean sea, and it's really nice there. Beautiful place to visit.

-Fastecho
I never meant that praying was a bad thing, it isn't at all, im actually sorry if I came across that way, because I didnt mean that at all. You know how people have a stereotypical image of Middle Easterns in their head, you know, what they see on TV, what they hear on the news, or in all the movies where every single middle eastern is a terrorist or uncivilized. They see the people on CNN and automatically assosciate it with ALL middle eastern people. They don't show how people live. My mother grew up in Iran, she became rich(I think this was in the time of the revoluton, i could be mistaken though) Her and her parents lived lavishly in a house and society, much closer to ours then you would think. She came to the US 5 years before i was born, and made a nice lifestyle here.

All I am saying is that, before you start to make a image of me or any others in your head, think. I actually look quite like a white person,(i am half american, from my fathers side) and dont have an accent or anything.

Sorry about the things that I said and made an ass out myself after reading them over again now. What Fastecho said was absolutely corrext, and i agree for the most part with him

1 - 20 of 21 Posts