Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello pbforum. I'm back, It's been about 6 months since I've been on the forums. Some of you may remember me, but I'm sure most of you don't. I've got a lot of catching up to do in the world of paintball. I just got the internet today! I completed basic training last December in San Antonio. I recently finished more military training and an EP course at Keesler AFB, MS. I'm now at Fort Gordon Georgia. I'm going to a sets school to start my career as a SWATS (Satellite Wideband and Telemetry Systems) technician. I've got 4.5 months here, then I have a 70% chance of being deployed to Iraq or Korea. Unil then I plan on Balling at the field here on base.

If some of you could be so kind as to fill me in on some recent news or gossip on this forum, or just in paintball in general I'd be very grateful. I realize I could just dig through all the threads that have been burried in the past six months but... I'm lazy.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Spart parts is being gay. Some lady died from a co2 tank burst. Lots of threads on equipment. The dynasty shocker has been relased (sexy). Well then there are alot of noob threads and well thats about it. Glad your back. I think i remember you.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Well, lots of people dont like how Duo is a mod, but then the other half are giving him major such up topics about how good a job he is doing now.

SmartParts has banned AKA from making their Vikings, those damn bastards.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
and a bunch of people posted **** and really really nasty **** in response to Duo lying, which i dont think he did. It was nasty.

·
Registered
78 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Spart parts is being gay. Some lady died from a co2 tank burst. Lots of threads on equipment. The dynasty shocker has been relased (sexy). Well then there are alot of noob threads and well thats about it. Glad your back. I think i remember you.
u registered in aug 03 he registered in june 03 buddy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dedomi said:

SmartParts has banned AKA from making their Vikings, those damn bastards.
Smart Parts didnt actually ban AKA from making them. AKA just decided since they had to pay money, it wouldnt be worth it to continue making them. AKA only made 2 vikings a day.

·
Registered
833 Posts
welcome back man.... i have a few classmates that are serving now in iraq and a couple more stationed in hawaii (sp) wish you luck with the SWATS schooling.

You haven't really missed out on much, just like they said a lot of noobies posting..... some new products were released, and check out the players stories forums, there are some good stories in there about some games people have played.

Serve your country well

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fainTB said:
paintball got banned in all 50 states. you didn't hear? they did it 2 months ago, all the fields shut down.
LOL, if that really happened I suppose I'd resort to real weapons and kill some terrorists.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: I'm back from basic!

bgredjeep said:
Rush Paintball > the field on base (IMO of course)

Check it out sometime. Its right around the corner from the base.
Sounds good, just give me directions. I'm sure it is better than here on post. I havent seen the course here yet, but I hear it's crappy. I talked to the owner and he's kind of a d!ck weed.

how much $ does rushpb cost?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts